Who is the best player of your country?

StephanJR

StephanJR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Mongolia. I think my country best poker player is tsoomoo89. But it;s just my think. What about yours? Where are you from?

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi Stephan, it's good to meet you and welcome to CardsChat. I'm from England, in the south near Bournemouth. The weather is very mild, it's lovely.
About who is the best player, well there are so many really good players here it's hard to say. I would like to see what others think!!! Which language do you speak?

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from England, and our best player is probably Stephen Chidwick. Would not want to share a final table with him.

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from argentina and the best player for me is negriin ivan luca is his name, I wish I could meet him sometime, he has won and final tables of many high roller tournaments.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from canada and I think that Duhamel,the only canadian who won the world series is probably the best player in the country. He always plays high limit games and he does pretty well

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best poker player in morocco is hassan fares. His total winnings are US $ 612,405.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In Canada it’s definitely Daniel Negreanu with over 42 million lifetime winnings
But I think Timothy Adams who is much younger has 24 million and will eventually catch and surpass that total easily.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Actually i have no idea about that (and dont care either) so it must be like unsolved mystery (or not) :dontknow:

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Costa Rica it's Humberto Brenes, and he looks good.

Attachments

• Humberto Brenes.jpg
    Humberto Brenes.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 27
partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's many and I can't choose one, but I'm pretty sure I would play against them lol. Actually I played with few and in cash game experience can be crucial.

Some examples would be me, yes you read it right, Ohuman0 aka Liviu Ignat and Daniel Negreanu, but he's more Canadian now:)))

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best player from the country I am from? (Canada). Probably Daniel Negreanu, $40+ million in winnings doesn't lie! There are many great players from Canada though.

Best player from the country I currently reside in? (Indonesia). This one is much easier, John Juanda.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I live in Venezuela. The best player in my country is Dorian Rios, he exceeds $ 2M in earnings just playing online

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I'm originally from Belgium so I'd say Pierre Neuville and Kenny Hallaert.
I'm living in London now so I'd say Will Kassouf.

Funny that KH and WK were at the samr table during the wsop controversy a few years ago.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Canada and I think that Duhamel,the only canadian who won the world series is probably the best player in the country. He always plays high limit games and he does pretty well

Good choice ! When you think of Canada,for most of the people,the first player to come to your mind would be Daniel Negreanu.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
trueteller one of the best players around the world from Russia

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eugene katchalov (Ukraine)

Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, the best player Evgeniy Kachalov (Ukraine)

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in the UK so would say Stephen Chidwick is our best player. Though I also like watching Sam Trickett play.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in Romania i think is Alexandru Papazian (live) 3+million , and online i think pora adrian , crazy_stefan etc a lot of good players

NickeLine22

NickeLine22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's Anatoly Filatov in Russia.