Where Do You Store Your Poker Bankroll?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As the title says, where do you keep your bankroll? Do you keep it on the site you play at? Do you deposit as needed to get bonuses? Do you keep it under your mattress? Offshore account?

I personally keep mine in a high interest online saving account. I deposit enough to be able to capitalize on any bonus then play with it. If I go broke, I will deposit some more, or if I’m running low and there is a bonus on. Conversely, if I’ve had a few big wins, I’ll cash some out and put back into my savings account. Let it make some money while I don’t need it.

How about others?

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am still keeping my money on the different poker clients.
A little on each of the poker sites i am playing on.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I KEEP IN THE SITE MY BANKROLL TILL IT REACHES 10O USD.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I prefer in my pocket.

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no problem with that I always lose money:dong:

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have divided my bankroll in 4 different sites , 3 out of 4 I raised my bankroll barely from 0 by playing freerolls. So in two of them I have intact my BR and also I have skrill , it's something like neteller.

I have withdraw 100 euros in my SKRILL account and whenever a site offers a bonus I deposit etc. Plus I have a look at the USD/EURO rates whenever is good to deposit/withdraw [Europe resident].

Since you live in canada seems like you have the same problem with the exchange rates so if you are talking about big amount of money take a look at the above.If you play in CAD at the client then no problem!

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keeping bankroll is important for growth in poker, I try to play tournaments that use a maximum of 10-20% of the bankroll, so far I have had no problems, I even managed to increase a little haha.

A

Aline da silva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hei very interesting friend this form of investment and transitivity of money. I've always deposited a ticket, but now that I've seen your great idea, I'll start practicing, I'll see my bank together with this possibility.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I use an electronic wallet.
In my opinion, it is very convenient.
I always have funds on my account and if necessary I can use them.

S

Spns777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion is the best bank for my money in my pockets)

J

Jeffbento

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll stays in cash at home in a lockbox.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doesn't concern me this thing because isn't important; anyway the final destination must be in my pocket.😜😁 What concerns me more is what should I do to earn more money from poker.:rolleyes::D

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Never all BRM on poker rooms. I like wait for deposit promo. Imo good is Neteller, entropay, Revolut or WestStein. I like cash in pigy bank and little money in crypto wallets! Sometimes when is acctive promo from deposit I run buy paysafecard, next beer and lets go play! :smokin:

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Keep most of my BR on skrill/ netteler and not much at poker rooms I am playing.
If I have more money than I can spend on playing, I am usually staking other CC forum members if any interesting staking thread appears ...

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am curently trying to build bankroll from freerolls so i have not deposited yet. If i manage to build bankroll over 100$ i will withdraw part of it to my bank account and leave the other on site to continue playing.

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am keep my money in the online wallet

rafikjan

rafikjan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my money is all on the poker site. I want to accumulate $ 10,000 then I'll shoot and spend

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I typically cash out my winnings regularly. Living in the US I am all to familiar with winnings being confiscated (insert Black Friday) because of bs gambling laws. The most I will leave on any site is $100. Also being a family man I typically need to use the winnings I get in my real life. I've never had a major score though so whos to say that I might leave more in that scenario. I welcome the day that I have to make that decision though!!

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nowadays I am planning to transfer my profits on poker to a forex broker until my profits in forex can give me money to coaches on poker, so I will increse my profits on poker and transfer to forex again...

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep my accounts with the poker sites that I play on....

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm using Skrill for that. ;)

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep it in my gaming account up to a limit if I earn more than the limit I pay the account where I save and so I go:fight:

R

Riomaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll is generally the same as my budgeted "extra" funds up to a specific limit I set for myself.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep minimum funds in poker rooms. If I win, I withdraw the money to a Bank card.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management