Where is the best place to play poker online

S

Superbreezy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
is it just me or does everyone find that some sites favor some people and me not bein one of them lol

just woundered where everyone else likes to play

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generic answer...It depends. You find that a lot around here.
It depends on where in the world you are. US players just can't play real money at many sites.

I think the consensus these days would be FullTilt or pokerstars. I'm a FT kinda guy, but do PS occasionally.

These days with the wsop prelims going on I am only focused on FT.

Some like bodog, Others like UltimateBet, or Absolute. They would be my collective 3rd choice.

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like bodog more than Absolute but Absolute has more games. Bodog seems to be the king of the freerolls. Seems to be much complaining about Pokerstar on this board. I have never played there so I really don't know.

D

Danilang

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I like to play on Titan Poker,
but I'm European and I don't know if this poker room allowed us players;

I'm also attracted by Bodog;
can someone tell me the main characteristics of this site?

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Danilang

S

Smoother

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try the Ipoker rooms like, CDpoker TitanPoker etc, very good software
I like Boss rooms like sportingbet i4poker etc.

V

Virv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Ultimate Bet a lot, the games are quick and the layout is good. Full tilt is good too, infact I'd play there if they accepted my credit card. Poker Stars looks good but they don't accept my card either so I've never tried it. I hate Absolute, there is just way too much going on with the layout and the games are very slow.

pinkplaya

pinkplaya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like full tilt, pokerstars, absolute poker

M

magicwand

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm Canadian and have found Pokerroom to be pretty good, it was the first site I joined and the one I turn to most. FT is pretty good too.

BacKUp

BacKUp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like fulltilt as well as absolute.PKR isn't bad either it sure has the best 3d graphics alot side with pokerwize.

C

COMBO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Rooms

I seem to play alot lately at CD Poker and Cake Poker, but recently have tried 3D poker and find it rather unique and the graphics are nice.

T

tortou

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker rooms best

bodog seems good
takes us plyrs
easy putting money in w debit card
never took any out:thumpdown

-1crunch1-

-1crunch1-

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only played on full tilt but like it alot. After reading alot around CC I am going to venture out and download a few sites and try them out.

Lana_Faith

Lana_Faith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Bodog's format... they seem to be doing their own thing and not following the 'pack' so to speak. On the downside to that, I'm an American, and since GW Bush (King George III) has decreed that we're too simpleminded to control our own pocketbooks online, I'm forced to sell playchips for cash if I wanna play for real money. That means Bodog's out because they have no system as of yet for the transferrence of play chips from one account to another.

So, I find myself putzing around on Stars more often than not. See you there? :D

B

BILJAC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AMEN sister .. on king bush ITS all a big BS on ( we can'ts ,),,, so now what we will all haVE to wait on how we can get around his rulering ways .

T

topp44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whats about 888.com

is the only place iv been playing realy

T

tucum

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like full tilt it has a lot of different games absolute is alsogood i am also playing a lot at world poker exchange it is a very good site and all the above except u.s players

palmer2000e

palmer2000e

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fulltilt is the best all around site... Easy to follow the action (meaning u can multitask and still know whats going on), Great software, tons of players and games to chose from, great lay out, and fairly good players for the most part.

PokerStars is a pretty decent site... not as developed as Full Tilt i dont think, but still a fun site to play on, dont have any complaints about it...

Bodog for freerolls only....

Absolute... is alright, but id perfer PS or FT for all games

thats all i've played on... hope that helps