When and how much

bijan777

bijan777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many hours do you play poker every day? Continuously or in separate parts during
I play average of 4 to 6 hours in the afternoon , but I think that the wrong decisions will increase as a result of fatigue.

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I was at it for over 4 hours yesterday personally I have to many distractions living in a house with 3 men in there mid 20's, I'm finding it hard to maintain that level of concentration from start to finish I was in a very good position in the whopping $11 225k payout won a few bob but would have liked to have got deeper into it to take home more than what I won. Carelessly went all in A10 to be knocked out by AK, opponent won on high kicker.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think you need to take breaks in the game for the rest. A long continuous game reduces concentration. Of course, everything is very individual and you yourself need to decide how much time to play.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course they will but its hard to stop playing when you're on a rush

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a couple of hours in the evening, when there is a tournament, as well as the cache play a maximum two hour no more

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It usually depends on my mood.
My game takes about 4-6 hours a day, but sometimes, if I have more free time, I spend 8-12 hours in playing.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best thing I ever did was to play a strict regiment and stick with it for example I start my play at 3 pm and play until I bust or win I play 4 mtts at a time and I only play Monday to Thursday ,Friday sat and sun I usually devote my time to the family I very rarely play poker during weekends and if I do it is rare and only during big mtt events

2Rockets2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My 2 cents

4 to 6 hrs in a live game that amount of time flys buy but for me playing that long online I have to fight not treating the game as real and start playing to many hands and making bad bluffs so i am trying to fix this im my game and found some sucess playing shorter sessions

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my free time
Sometimes I play only one tournament
But sometimes in the weekend I spend 12 hours playing poker

bijan777

bijan777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i play 4h i am in mode A after that i Don greed to level B
Of right move
Take break in between play is goog its online play not live that ypu force to play

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day but not for a long time. From 15 minutes to 2.5 hours. It all depends on the time that I spend on the tournament.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I mentioned in other posts I don't play much, but I recommend not playing when you are fatigued, no good can come from it. Take a long break.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personal after 5 or 6 hours of play. I reach my concentration level limits. When I'm too tired or just morbid. I prefer to bet on sports matches.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Usually I play 2-3 hours in the evenings.
Lately, I have a lot of work, so I play only in freerolls from our community. Sometimes I am on business trips, and on such days I do not play poker at all.
Good luck.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Usually, I play three or five days a week.
For me, the perfect time for a tournament is 2-3 hours.
Personally, after three hours I lose concentration and make mistakes.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
In my personal case the first thing I do every day before playing poker ... is to be aware that I feel good physically and mentally ... if I feel fatigued or tired or with some concern that is distracting my mind .. Well, I just do not start my game routine ... because I'm sure I'll end up losing ... Apart from that, if I feel well ... I usually play 8 hours a day and every hour I take 5 to 10 minutes to rest .. I get up .. I walk a little .. I go to the bathroom .. I have a coffee ... etc ... and every 4 hours I take a half hour break to eat ...!

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I depending on the work and the study I have in the day. I almost always play more hours on weekends where I have more free time. Equally, in the week I always make a space to play at least 2 hours and try to improve my poker day by day. regards

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the week 3-4 hours and during the weekends around 8-9 , unless I have to go or do something with my family .
If I had the roll and time for it tho I would play 24/7 :D

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-3 hours per day, although when I spend hours on occasions also increases fatigue and poor decisions, but it is also true that the good run increases.

K

kobas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
almost all the free time, as it is obsessed with poker.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on the characteristics of your body. You need to feel when the quality of the game decreases and stop playing, otherwise it will negatively affect the profit. optimally start from 3-5 hours a day and gradually increase, but not too much