When Do You Look at Your Cards?

alar2080

alar2080

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we can to look our hand anytime but in this moment we can loose importаnt tells. сonclusion - First, look at players and then in your cards

proebzhik

proebzhik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All right . While the players look at their cards, you have time to notice at the table what some trifle which be of use to you to analyze the players and for the later stages if it is MTT

U

Uzbek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look my cards just one time in preflop. Just train my brain. ;)

R

rugby0

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look at my cards when it is my turn. I do not look up for at least 2 sec. after i have viewed my cards.

V

Valterus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately never played live poker. Don't even know how would have behaved the.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If in front of me are three or more players went all in, I won't even look at your cards and throw them,even if there will be AA.

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seeing that way I also hope sometimes it is my turn or I see things before doing a performance of the letter that could have or enlarge something or some letter

W

Weee3eee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I switch it up myself. I feel much more comfortable to peek at the start of the throw of the cards and I always put my two cards out separately in front of me and then when it's my turn I always loo at one and the other and either I muck or just stay and raise.

The key word for me is "always".

I

igox97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always look at my cards imidiately when i get them, because i am too interested what is there

U

uready4dis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look at my cards when ever it is handed to me.

Gustavix320

Gustavix320

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wai my turn, same when the Dealer shuffly the flop, turn and river, i dont look on exactly moment, i try to look to my oponents looking the flop and see if get some reaction.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to look at a time where no one is really looking at me.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play diverse in this regard. Depending on the situation, sometimes I watch the reaction of the players, sometimes - at once.

U

UrsinusMaximus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on position. If I am late, I will wait until the action before hand and then consider accordingly.
Obviously in early and middle position, I don't need any intricacies since I will be folding most things anyway; just look press the fold button and get on with the next hand.

Shamaniski

Shamaniski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wait till when the person in front of me is acting I look at my cards.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i do a quick look see after as soon as i get them and then watch the others as they look and will look again when it's my turn

L

lfabbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
look at your cards

I know this is not for online poker but when you are in a table and the dealer shuffles the cards, do you looks yours straight away, or do you like to wait until it is your turn to act? Personally I wait until it is my turn, that way I can see other people when they are looking at theirs, trying to get a read or something

when your dealt your cards look at them . then look and watch the other players see how fast they bet and what is there respond some times you can tell if they have a good hand .. it pays to sit back also.

M

mr_hippi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I look at mine as soon as I get them

K

kazmeer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
personally i look as each card is dealt to me, memorize them, and then never look again. Turning my focus to other players to see their betting skills, how nervous they are and how they react when the flop comes.

R

rick rosamond

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
on my turn taking time to commit to memory both cards and their suite

Rounder_740

Rounder_740

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to look at my cards not only when it's my turn, but after everyone has seen theirs, for the same reason, just to see the opponents reaction and trying to read em

I like to wait until action is on me as well. Its does have some flaws though as everyone will be watching you when the action is on you so you must be methodical with your actions because people are trying pick up tells just like you are on them.

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch cards at once as I will receive and always see in a case when I fold. Because I play Online. : D: D: D

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also waiting for their turn and watch the other players. Similarly, on the flop, I do not look at the card, I'm looking at opponents emotions