What's Your Favorite Hand?

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For obvious reasons my favorite hand is AA, the question is how to play correctly with your favorite hand. Than wait for 30 min. by an AA, KK, AK, if you do not have the attitude of folding this hand if your opponent shows resistance and aggression?
I am completely annoyed with my attitude when I play with my favorite hands, because for reasons and wrong at the moment the tournament ended up losing with my favorite hand. The bluff performed in the wrong way at the wrong time causes a lot of frutration, that's what I feel right now. More at least, I am aware that I am wrong, my actions are wrong with this type of hand. Being tight aggressive is much more than going allin pre-flop with AA. Tight agressive is going allin with a full-house nut on the flop!

Last edited:
D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the AA pocket pair. That's just to win it you need to play correctly in different situations. Where the do 4 bet raise and, where all-in . But don't go in with limp.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have a favorite hand. Since for mathematical reasons, all cards have their own winning percentage. If you rely on your favorite card, you can lose the stack.
I'm agree with milka, but I love to play with suited connectors. With luck you may win very big pot and if flop is not for me I can easy fold.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have some of my favorite starting hands.
Example : AA, KK, AKs, AKo, QQ, AQs, AQo, KQs, JJ, KQo, KJs.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the hand I most love to play is AK, it is the hand that gives me the most luck when it comes to me AA I like it but I have lost several times with this hand and with AK I hardly lose.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My favorite is the winning hand. Of course AA is a great place to start.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like all the hands , but I prefer to have more infos than good hands to Play them .

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like all the hands , but I prefer to have more infos than good hands to Play them .
+1 I agree with you 100%. The playability of the hands and equity preflop is also important and information is benefitial to our play during the day.

K

Kalipro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious whats the most popular favourite hand among players and why. Whats your favourite hand and whats the reason its your favourite?:D
I think having a favorite hand might just be an excuse to play bad.

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my best hand АК, the most winning option in poker

cldvdldlm

cldvdldlm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
22 XDD every time I get it, i won with 222 [emoji13][emoji13]

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JTs because it's a very good hand to take all rivals stack when you receive a good flop.

JBGambler

JBGambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, sometimes it is not advisable to have favorite letters since sometimes we are blinded, but always one has a favorite. In my case it is A-J.:jd4:

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is the one that scoops a monster pot.

AA is the easiest hand to play.

I like to mess around with 810 and 97 suited types of hands.

I don't really have a favorite though.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
for me, I think as much as for everyone, it's a winning hand.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So of course the best starting hands are AKs, AA & KK, but that isn't the question..

I've been waiting to discover my favourite hand but have not done so yet.

Recently I've been holding a candle for any two diamond wheel cards; so any combination between Ad2d - 4d5d.

I've been playing them whenever feasible to do so and so far they've been pretty lucky for me. Have won maybe 75% hands with them, with lots of flushes!

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite hand is pocket threes cause my lucky number is 33. And that truly sucks cause pocket threes is the worst hand to have as a favorite. I have busted out of tourneys cause I overplayed this hand. But winning with my favorite hand gives me such a good feeling:D:p

jasonshowman

jasonshowman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a favorite hand? What's yours?

Good night. I was thinking here about some hand that I would never fold, and with some difficulty I remembered that I have a hand that I always play with her. 96 Do you have any favorite hand too?

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good night. I was thinking here about some hand that I would never fold, and with some difficulty I remembered that I have a hand that I always play with her. 96 Do you have any favorite hand too?
Are you sick?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is the winning hand. Don't care what two they are.

Last edited:
S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, I was going to post the same..the winning hand Is always my favorite.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands