Whats your contribution to poker?
In a nutshell - give up 1 nugget of information that every good poker player in the world should know.
It can be anything
1. You cant bluff a donkey.
2. There are certain hands that you simply wont get someone to fold
3. Dont go broke on 2 pairs
4. Don't chase flushes and straights on a paired board.
5. If you can't spot the fish at your table, it's probably you
6. Always leave yourself some outs.
7. Don't overplay AK
8. Ask yourself if you know how to make a big laydown?
9. Bettors and Raisers win. Callers and checkers don't.
10. Don't be afraid to take a stab at the pot. The flop misses most people anyway.