What's poker???

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a simple card game that involves betting, bluffing and the probability of winning. :jd4::jd4::p

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that thinking so superficially about what poker is is a problem that can affect you during your game, it might be cool to start from scratch by studying a little about the basics of poker so that you can reach a more advanced level of understanding about the game. I believe that the game is more about people than the cards themselves, relying only on the cards is what separates a common player from a professional and profitable player in the long run.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me poker is a passionate game and at the same time dangerous, because it lived and who has a weak mind can even do nonsense.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is an intelligent gambling game in which you can earn money for a living due to certain knowledge and skills

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is an exciting game, which looks like a battle and needs knowledge, experience and some luck!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is poker?
Wiki definition:
Poker
is any of a number of card games in which playerswager over which hand is best according to that specific game's rules in ways similar to these rankings. Often using a standard deck, poker games vary in deck configuration, the number of cards in play, the number dealt face up or face down, and the number shared by all players, but all have rules which involve one or more rounds of betting.

C

CaPnKrUnCh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
while the concept might be a game, and made simple.. the mastery of it is truly advanced that takes much practice to learn.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think poker is the most beautiful card game in the world, it can be used to get a lot of experience. I'm really glad I learned how to play this game. But we must not overdo it and pay attention to ourselves and our money.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a card game that involves time & money.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]Poker player is funny people that involves want to knock & need to be knocked.
[/FONT]

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this were the case,everyone would become professionals and millionaires...

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a game of patience, strategy, mental stability, involved luck, intelligence, passion, a game that I enjoy and will never get tired of playing:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a simple card game that involves betting, bluffing and the probability of winning. :jd4::jd4::p

Hello.
I would not say that poker is a simple game. Poker includes a lot more than you listed. Poker is a discipline, poker is patience, poker is endurance, poker is practice, poker is a tactic and a strategy ..... and much more. So it is obvious that poker is not an easy game.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Although, frankly, there are many players for whom poker is a really simple game, and they just go all-in with any junk. :)

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is not just a game. Poker is a real art. The game itself contains not only 10 combinations and 4 streets (preflop, flop, turn and river), but also various strategies of the game. And the strategy of each player is unique. You won't find two players playing exactly the same in different situations.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game of skill, everything is played in a plus only at a long distance.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is the best card game in the world. of course the original goal of the game is to form the strongest combination but what differentiates this game from other card games. it is the fact that the observation of the adversary is essential. a tournament is an uninterrupted series of moves. These moves are deemed to be procedurally independent. But from a strategic point of view, each move brings information to the players who know how to analyze it. which refines their way of playing the following moves.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it is a great game that mixes skill with chance, but you should know that it has many edges and you have to study hard to achieve a greater understanding, as they say in a comment out there, it is not a matter of taking it so lightly.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for me is a stability, a continuous development of mental capacity and of course a way of life, that is thinking and then putting into practice.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is more than just a card game : you can observe human behaviour and psychology at its best. no other game provides you with so many skills for example body reads, Acting weak when you have a monster,etc...