What's the best platform to play poker?

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is currently PokerStars. partypoker Although I have not played .....

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion it has got to be Pokerstars although the competition is harder than in most other sites.:):):)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What do you mean by 'the best'? Biggest variety of games, most people playing, most fish or what exactly?

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is the most popular and the most types of tournaments have and the game modes.

Last edited:
ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For security and more participant I always prefer pokerstar

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best is a relative concept. By the amount of traffic and players PokerStars.:confused:

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker star is my favorie poker site. i have downloaded several other platforms but none of them really does me more especially in terms of graphics.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Imo , if you seek for many freerolls and a lot of fish on the micros /low stakes , choose 888poker . If you want good rakeback , partypoker is here with many good tournaments and much more . If the most important for you is more cash games , also tournaments with big guarantees (despite higher rake and great/good competition ) , choose pokerstars .
But , imo, the best option of all is to play at most great poker rooms at the begining (at least) , cause every room has an advantage/offer the others might not have . So try them until you find what you like most , and then decide which one (or more ??) is the best for your demands and capabilities , and play there more or exclusively :)

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the best plataform to play poker?

I prefer actual "poker tables." Ya know, cushioned edge with cup holders. Felt top. nicer ones have USB charge ports and shufflers built in.
But really, as long as it's level. Most any platform will do.
I won a couple hundred one night playing on plywood set atop sawhorses!

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends if you are from the US you can't play at poker stars. If so then the next best is ACR...

H

haystack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars is the best if you are in a place where you can play there.I use blackchip poker good games and never a problem with pay out.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the best plataform to play poker?
Pokerstars, Party Poker, 888 .. etc ..? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
for me, the normal platforms for the game are PokerStars and 888 Poker, I like to play and sometimes win, I tried to play on many other platforms, but I do not like it, and I chose such poker rooms for myself!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi!the taste and color of comrades there).personally ,I choose poker stars, I like it in all respects!good luck!

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, surely the best poker room is Pokerstars and maybe 888. These are my best poker rooms. Excellent organization, payouts, players, everything is fine. Every recommendation, check! Hello and good luck!

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is in MY opinion the best sites.

For Big tournaments Stars,Partypoker,888Poker,williamhill(Ipoker)
For Medium tournaments, Partypoker,Stars,888Poker,Williamhill(Ipoker)
For Micro Tournaments, Stars,Partypoker,888Poker,Williamhill,(Ipoker)
For Freerolls, 888Poker,Partypoker,Stars,Williamhill,(Ipoker)

But i honestly think ACR is also a great site,
But the only problem for me is... the super long late reg... some can be op to 5+ hours some even 7+ They have some freerolls.. some low ones but you can cash in those for sure.

Now with the rake back for sites i'm not so sure..
But i heard that stars went from 4% rake to a little under 2% Rake
but that the chests give slightly bigger prize's? (Don't quote me on that though)

So that's how i think about it maybe some people below have more to add :)

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which one is the best is relative question but my vote goes to...goes to...888

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best poker site

which is the best online poker site! I think that pokerstars is the best when it comes to graphics and clarity mas it has a fault concerning the river crashes, because often a player holds a brelon, another double pair, another color..so the game is very risk so do you think it's the same thing in the other site? on the other hand I heard that 888 poker is the best about the offers! is it true !?

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker site is of course this is pokerstars there is good software and great tournaments other sites do not compare with it.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
PS is the largest poker site with good software. There is always a lot of game and every player can find what he likes. I think this is the best site.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which is the best online poker site! I think that pokerstars is the best when it comes to graphics and clarity mas it has a fault concerning the river crashes, because often a player holds a brelon, another double pair, another color..so the game is very risk so do you think it's the same thing in the other site? on the other hand I heard that 888 poker is the best about the offers! is it true !?

At the freeroll account, then 888 poker is one of the best games on the poker site, there are also many newcomers and inexperienced players .. If you are playing Pokerstars, I do not advise you to switch to another poker room ...:help:

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is the best option in every way

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play pokerstars but I wish I could . if your in a country where it is legal to play PS. jump to it !

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, since there is well developed design language, the system of payment, as well as high rakeback

Astokato

Astokato

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is best room. Many tournaments all the time. Very good graphics, and many players. It's not easy. In 888, many free tournaments, but all the super turbo, where a lot of luck is needed. Slightly easier than pokerstars.