What's the best hand to go all in with

S

Space635

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, even with AA you should go with caltela, because depending on the flop you may lose to minority cards.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
pair of AA or KA of the same suit for me are the best hands to go from an all in

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
the best hand is AA have more chances

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Besides premiums, I honestly have the most fun when I’m making a shove I know to be correct but at the bottom of my range. It makes me feel good about how much I’ve studied to reach the point of knowing what looks like a weak shove is actually a profitable one—even though if def doesn’t always work out in the short term! :)

Totally agree with this! There's no better feeling than making a shove which is right on the line and going to double check your charts after to see that you were not only right, but you also knew exactly where the bottom end of profitability is :)

And for OP, AA, gotta be AA, when i know I'm going to be in I want the nuts baby :bebored:

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA all day everyday
The rest depends on stack size and what the preflop raises were and acting order preflop.
I like AK. Then KK then QQ
If I’m shorter stack or less then 10BB then ATC might do

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have found out there is no good hand to go all in on flop

Aprendiz_Edu

Aprendiz_Edu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.:ah4::ad4: hard loses with this hand.
I hardly lose.

Last edited:
BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the situation but generally AA. although still loses a few times.:):):)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me the best hand going in oll- in - it certainly AA

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From a Theoretical perspective the best hand to shove is ATC (Any Two Cards). If you're the one shoving and applying the pressure on other opponents you can choose to shove your entire range. If called so be it, you only have to pick the pot up so often to be profitable; unfortunately you get caught making a move sometimes, nature of the beast. Good luck.

Z

zahhar60

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oll-inn

It all depends on many factors. Stage of the tournament, a stage in the hand, what attitude you, what kind of stack, the number of opponents.

V

Vladimir_eb

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In online I never go all in with AA Or KK coz i will lose higher pot or all player fold

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
paired hooks or higher. but it still depends on situation. rockets all-in all the time

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The normal AA ,,,, in tournaments are my favorite low pair type 33 44 because I always go against AK and AQ when the tournaments are already very advanced and it is about surviving and winning chips I have usually taken advantage of those pairs:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

B

Biibel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ALL IN depends on position, players, chip amount and other factors, not just the cards.

It depends on nothing but cards if your asked what's your favourite hand to go all in.

Weirdish question thou, there is no other answer than nails.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like going all in when i hit a royal

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not a bad idea to find out who plays how))) the main thing is to remember everyone. in fact, the question is not serious) I can go to Alin and 72 of different colors if I’m crazy) everything depends on the situation at the table, if there is anyone to stab your Alin then why not go to Alin with AA.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket AA, KK, QQ, JJ and AK, AKs, AQ, AQs

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is all in preflop?Only if someone puts everything in front of me and i have a premium hand.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands