My weakness is risk and impatience: / unfortunately

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not aggressive enough at the start of a tournament. Always playing from behind later.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
My weakness is to play out of my bankroll and stop playing in a downswing, ive started reading books to avoid those aspects.

zippo5667

zippo5667

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do the same thing get that big bank roll and think im better then lose it all.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should play alittle bit braver than i do. Also playing too quick, didn't think too much is my weakness.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have many weaknesses in poker , that's the truth . I really dislike when I easilly make some strange 3bets instead of shove or fold , or when I make calls to cbets for more than one street chasing straights and flushes for no good or when I don't believe my opponent having the hand , I believe he's bluffing on me and I make some stupid calls especially 6max , Ace high sometimes haha , I really regret these hands .
Also I don't read many poker books as I should be for a novice player that I am , I have some ebooks and 2 books on the internet I intend to buy , I am going to read big time , hope to understand as well :)

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not good with strong hands hard to fold them. sometimes I find I don't bet enough to get others to fold hands. I also play way to many hands that get me into trouble and don't fold them.
Like sets when players go all in on draws I quickly call them and lose all the time. I am trying to work on that part of the game. Need to be more patient.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the biggest weakness I think poker is just my weakness in life
A slight lack of attention ease in dispersing the thoughts and concentration

But that I seek remedy listening to classical music or music to relax and play the most concentrated possible

:jd4:mateuspoker

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going into tilt. It's extremely hard to get out of it, and even harder to recongize you're in it. By the time I've calmed down, its mostly too late.

I guess this is also the main weakness for most players.

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is not being able to fold when I know I am beat and have a big hand. I guess I am too afraid of being bluffed out of pot that I was supposed to win.

J

Jedimindtryx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
would have to say getting money in great losing then going crazy to get what i lost back

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I PUSH FROM THE BUTTON TO MUCH,
I'M SO DUMB
AND BANKROLL MANAGMENT, I GOT IT FOR FREE
SO I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO REBUILD
AND I'M ALWAYS REBUILDING :)
I REALLY DON'T TAKE POKER SERIOUS, JUST FOR FUN

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I work during the day except Saturday. Good games for me take place in the late evenings. I want to sleep during the game. In the morning I Wake up at 5 or 6 o'clock. That's my weakness in poker.

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
making much mistakes when i'm tired, in this state i need to finish the game and go to rest, its hard for me to do that :)

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say mine is ICM in general. And especially how ICM influences our calling ranges and post-flop play.
Sometimes I see people defending BB with 95o vs MP open raise to 2.5bb in 34bb effective stacks on a final table.
The problem is, I'm not sure what our calling range should be exactly against different types of players taking all the stack sizes into an account. It's obviously
way easier to run some push/fold or resteal calculations.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It may seem strange, but I do not have weakness in poker nowadays. I've had many, but you've evolved them! I believe that what confuses me a little is the mathematics when I have little time to act and requires many calculations. I think everyone has this!:D

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never sense the three of a kind, I always think I'm winning with best pair

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lose focus close to the end of the tourney and become overconfident. Not sure how many times I just missed out on the final table because of this.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being right on guessing the opponent's hand but calling it of anyway.. I really have to stop doing that. Also, not being able to stop playing once I earn a decent amount of money

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am ussualy tilted, when people 3-bet me often, I ussualy 4-bet push with some shit hands and always see KK or AA.