What are your Poker Hates

N

Nairobi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,,

My pet poker hate is about players who join a table with only $1 or $2, go all in at the first opportunity with rag cards and have a lucky hit, then jump table, it winds me up more than a bad beat, I wonder if there is an official name for
these type of players or does my name cover then ar****les lol, does anyone else have any pet hates.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also hate when people are going allin with a really worse hand than mine and beating me on the river

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I do not hate poker, players simply have different ambitions.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most likely it is not about hatred of poker but about players who do not adequately play it and it sometimes pisses of.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Support your publication. It is annoying when someone enters a table, play a few hands and when you have the chance to double your stack is removed immediately, without giving time for a rematch. not if they have some kind of nickname those players.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest hatred of poker is start winning the hand to more than 80% and lose your hand

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone,,

My pet poker hate is about players who join a table with only $1 or $2, go all in at the first opportunity with rag cards and have a lucky hit, then jump table, it winds me up more than a bad beat, I wonder if there is an official name for
these type of players or does my name cover then ar****les lol, does anyone else have any pet hates.

What you are reffering to has a name: its called "hit and running". If you do this on higher stakes, people probably will stop to give you action at some point because they marked you as a hit and runner.

What tilts me is when people float me and then hit their miracle overcard:thefinger:)

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, I hate the new slowroll on ACR. You know, when the hand is over and it starts the 5 second countdown on somoene else's hand making you think they are mucking and then it shows they're a winner. I don't know how that got introduced in the new software, but it drives me up a wall when it happens.

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, I hate the new slowroll on ACR. You know, when the hand is over and it starts the 5 second countdown on somoene else's hand making you think they are mucking and then it shows they're a winner. I don't know how that got introduced in the new software, but it drives me up a wall when it happens.

Glad it isn't just me!

My own peeve is when I lose something like an 80-20 all-in situation... especially if it's to something like a backdoor straight draw that villain didn't even really think they had. It happens way more often than it should on ACR.

MauricioMjr

MauricioMjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't hate anything in Poker! Sometimes, we have badbeats, but its okay!

But here in Forum, i hate some ADM's! I just Post GoodLuck for All, in the topic's of freroollers, and always the ADM delete!
Dude, i'm just trying be active in Community, what kind of problem, have post GoodLuck for all whos gonnna play the tourney?

its not make sense!
;)

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, I don’t like it when opponents call raises and re-raises with marginal hands, and then they win with these marginal hands. I just don't understand what they're hoping for pre-flop.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think this type of player should be happy every time he enters your table because in the long run they are the ones who will put all their money in your hands lol

N

Nairobi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,,

My pet poker hate is about players who join a table with only $1 or $2, go all in at the first opportunity with rag cards and have a lucky hit, then jump table, it winds me up more than a bad beat, I wonder if there is an official name for reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good morning everyone
The card draw system at pokerstars, I sent an email to know how the card draw is got a response, saying the draw is totally safe, that the site does not interfere with the result.
I'm attaching the images of the last hands I played and every time I go All in the villains do the sequencing, the probability of doing the sequencing is small as it is in pokerstars that hits the sequence is revolting, I see the transmissions of players that are looted by pokerstars, they can repair they win over 70% of all ins.
I play at Bet365, and not bad bet at all, it is quite rare for that to happen, the problem that the fild is small more than the draw of the cards is the best there is.
Go to Flopzila, and put in these hands that the villains are winning me, the likelihood of sequencing is very low, and at pokerstars, it's always revolting.
I went all in from KQo villain call from T9o and does the sequel.
KQo 63% vs 34 T9o
I earn about 30% of All ins.
In the others I went All in AK vs A4 and villain does sequence, all the time I lose to sequence.
I'm not complaining about bad betting, I'm complaining all the time about hitting a sequence contrary to the odds of poker.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

• 66 vs 87s 27 09 2019.jpg
    66 vs 87s 27 09 2019.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 88 vs KQs    01 12 2019     vilao faz sequencia no flop.jpg
    88 vs KQs 01 12 2019 vilao faz sequencia no flop.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 96s vs AQo vilao faz sequencia no river  01 12 2019.jpg
    96s vs AQo vilao faz sequencia no river 01 12 2019.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 54
  • AK vs A4s   20 11 2019.jpg
    AK vs A4s 20 11 2019.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 53
  • KQo vs T9s  01 12 2019.jpg
    KQo vs T9s 01 12 2019.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 51
makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I know that maths are very important in poker, but when I play 2-3 mtt games together and I see my cards couple in the one of the mtts ideal winner for the other game the same time!:captain:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone,,

My poker dislikes are players complaining about other players with small stacks playing lesser hands. Instead of realizing they were ahead when cards flipped over. Rather be ahead than behind. Official name are "Fish", no license needed, participate at your own risk. By all means, don't bitch about the one that got away.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad it isn't just me!

My own peeve is when I lose something like an 80-20 all-in situation... especially if it's to something like a backdoor straight draw that villain didn't even really think they had. It happens way more often than it should on ACR.

If you are losing 80-20 flips you most likely a profitable player. I'll give one out of five back, anytime that I'm playing.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does hatred help?
It seems to me that you need to look at this style of play and find ways to counter it. And you can get good experience and knowledge that will be only yours.
I always do this, finding an incomprehensible game unacceptable to me, I begin to study literature and find ways to deal with such a game.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I agree that the new slowroll on ACR is bad.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In principle, I do not have feelings of hatred and anger when playing poker. However, there are feelings of resentment at losing, but I understand that it happens.

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really hate when in cash games people snap call an allin pre, with 67s or somthing simular when I have AA and lately I always loose to a strait or a flush on the flop. I can understand a bluff shove, but snap overcalling.... I just dont get it.

R

Red_Diamond

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also hate when people are going allin with a really worse hand than mine

This is something I will never complain about :p
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody likes aggressive donkeys. I think these players are typical losers who cannot control their emotions. So all they can play is bingo.