What Are Your Most Hated Hole Cards?

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterady at partypoker i had 5 times AA and 2 times KK i lose 100% of this 7 situations going all in pre flop...

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of you guys, wow!

If you can't win with pocket rockets or a big slick, you're doing it wrong.

I never go all-in pre-flop. That's not poker, that's playing Bingo. I also never bet the farm on just a pair, even aces. There are far too many superior hands, like two pair for example. When all five community cards are down,.if there are no pairs, a straight is almost always possible. :sigh:

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Howdy Friends :O) I am a poker player and for me it would be 72 unsuited :O)

luckyou

luckyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play micro since about three years , i can say that AQ is the most hated hand to me with no doubt.
At 1st AQ appears like a moster , but after a sec it turns to trash that makes you pay all your money for it , by trying to defend it from losing.
So most of the time AQ is a Jam or a Fold to me.
That depends what you play cash or tournament.. if you play cash it is a hand like AK you cant defend aggressive if there is no pair but in tournament for all in its a good hand

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would have o be AQor AJ suited. Cards that are so hard to fold to a big preflop bet.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no such cards that I would not like.
It all depends on the opponents.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On your owntime bubble: JJ most hated, least rewarded

Online, under time pressure to make it happen in MTT, JJ is most hated. It is a pocket pair, lowest face card, what could go wrong? I seem to have better luck shoving 87off. Mid-early tourney,I get a lot of JJ, don't play them as often as the probabilities say I should.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AJ, I feel like I have the hardest time preflop with it. Just always feel like im playing from behind

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At Pokerstars with A A ,I ve been defeated by everyone,I don t undestand :))That s crappy man:mad:

Oh boy! That’s just bad luck. Most times, this should win. But it happens.

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
) Fallen Comrade

Six guys were playing poker when Smith loses $500 on a single hand, clutches his chest and drops dead at the table. Showing respect for their fallen comrade, the other five complete their playing time standing up. Roberts looks around and asks, "Now, who is going to tell the wife?" They draw straws. Rippington, who is always a loser, picks the short one. They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse than it is. "Gentlemen! Discreet? I'm the most discreet man you will ever meet. Discretion is my middle name, leave it to me." Rippington walks over to the Smith house, knocks on the door, the wife answers, asks what he wants. Rippington says, "Your husband just lost $500 playing cards." She hollers, "TELL HIM TO DROP DEAD!" Rippington says, "I'll tell him."

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AJ is always worse pare flop, so be happy with AQ and just gold when it is to risky

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate 5 7, one "genious" player beated my KK with these yesterday :D whyyy somebody goes all in with cards like that.. If you guys don't love poker don't play it :D play bingo

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
already 3 times in a row, I go all in playing 2 aces, and every time I lose. I began to hate this hand)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. Except for 89s , the rest is complete garbage.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aside from 7-2 and 3-2, which are your most hated hole cards?

Mine might be the 5-10. I've had them thousands of times but they only would have won just a handful of times. Even the dreaded 7-2 would have won more than that. In fact, one time I had 7-2 and it flopped a boat that rivered out to quad deuces.

The next is 8-9. More than once I have flopped a straight to the queen and someone else won with a big slick. Grrrrr
king queen more misses than hits

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Some cr** suited hands like 106s , 107s in position , especially blind vs blind , I want to learn whether they actually have any value to play them . Alos other suited hands , sometimes with very few blinds , or evn Arag suited , tempted to shove them , especially ip , even with more than 7 blinds ....

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ako-seriously because it's hard to fold preflop but rarely works out. It's my biggest losing hand overall by far. Been trying not to put so much equity on it and play it just like aq or aj only play if opening late. I's obviously not my least favorite hand to have just overall it causes problems.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My most hated hole cards are the two that don't win! lol
For real I hate Jacks I tend to raise them up a lot and get beat by an ace-king or queen 90% of the time!

R

Rere8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hated hands

My most hated hole cards are the two that don't win! lol
For real I hate Jacks I tend to raise them up a lot and get beat by an ace-king or queen 90% of the time!

Specially in early sposition Jack can be expensive...

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play Omaha, it seems that every time I get dealt KK, someone else is dealt AA. I have no idea why.. but it's quite unreasonable...

this happens a lot to me considering probabilities. platform: PS.

R

Rere8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hated hands

72 82 49 and other trash I do not play unless under extreme conditions, easy folding...
AK AQ are most expensive for me specially when I do not know my opponents....