What was your most difficult fold ?

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played many years and folded lots of good hands and that's the reason I'm still alive in this game . one of the most difficult folds I had experienced was :
I had JJ and was in an early position to open the raise, big blind reraised me and I called the raise. on the flop, AJ4 came he checked I raised he reraised and I called again on turn 7 came he raised and I just called again and on river 8 came and he shoved all-in and I thought about it a lot and fold my hand and told him that it seems like you have aces, he showed me his ACES just to tell me how good he is:)

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a similar situation, played for real money, I had a full house on the flop, I raised the bets a little, my opponent supported the game, but two fives fell on the turn and river, the opponent went to wabank and my intuition worked. his square! I folded my cards and there really was four of a kind :cool:

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't tell you my most difficult fold - there has been so many. I struggle with folding trips or aces post flop. Those folds occur relatively often and those are hard. There certainly are harder folds but those are rare so I do not remember them now.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's so many hands, hard to remember each one.
There's so many hard folds I've already had to make. But folding big pairs, kings or even aces are at the top of the list post-flop though.

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I folded Q on the flop when the guy I was playing against check raised me all in with two 10's on the board

He showed me his bluff and I said nh but my gut said he had a set and even though I was wrong he busted out a few hands later and I made the money

Still a tough one to fold for me and I used up ally time bank to make the decision

Good luck out there

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had this shirt that was difficult to fold, due to the material. Seemed to have a wrinkle too it. Also, I was always losing it, right off my back.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kings, when amateur went all in preflop and his body language told me he had AA so I folded and called him out for it and showed my fold. it wasn't that hard of a fold but we ran it to see what came out and a K would have been out on the flop so I would have won but still made the right fold. Home game by the way. real life I hate folding like straight flush draws when villain over bets and I hit.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had to fold a king with an ace on the river. I had two pair of aces and kings and my opponent clearly had a flush. He got his fifth flush card on the river and called all-in.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker many many years so it's difficult to remember every fold. There were too many good folds.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, a fitted sheet. Never have mastered that.;)

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
The hand that was the most difficult for me to fold was a set of A but it was clear that the opponent had a straight and since he was in a bubble he had to abandon the hand

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, the most recent one was when I had pocket aces and folded post flop after a raise and a reraise on a dry board. Both players then went all in, one of them had only a King as high pair and the other flopped a set of 7.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The hardest ones are when I have AA and the flop goes down say kkx, and one player goes all-in. Shucks! Next hand...
Dan'O

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was at 6 holdem at the very beginning when I was learning it hit me flush and together at the table the possibility of a full house, I paid more without knowing that the flush won from the full house and had a profit of 150 dollars

Folding in Poker