What is your favorite position at the table?

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite position is the middle of the table so I can see everyone without problem and I feel more comfortable playing from there.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best place to sit on the pokertable is on the button, last man to act.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Button is usually most people's answer but sometimes you don't receive any respect from this position I quite like the cutoff personally as well as the button obviously. If you have a weaker player to your left it's like having two buttons in a row

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I also sit in the center. I like it better this way. The side is uncomfortable.

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite position is also the center of the table ... hahaha

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the best position in the table is the button! If you are in this place you are the last player to play the hand :)

Sorry for my english :D

B

Bigfish420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big blind and small blind of course lol

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you feel good in middle position, you will have an even bigger advantage on the button. On all streets, you are the last to make a decision and can more accurately judge the actions of your opponents. In addition, this is the most favorable position for stealing blinds, which becomes crucial as the tournament approaches the finish line.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I prefer the last seat at the poker table.

C

Csharp123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Position

Middle right side of dealer and button

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have my screen set up so that I am bottom center.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite position is the middle of the table so I can see everyone without problem and I feel more comfortable playing from there.

Good afternoon ! I like to defend small and big blind.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Favorite position at the table is not the starting position for me but more of the physical, who's on my right and who's on my left. Aggression or passive and what skill level the are. Obviously having position on the other player in the pot is very important as well.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite position at the table is undoubtedly the button, as I have seen the actions in front of me, and I have a position on the last ones to speak, so if I have a lot of action before I can fold hands that are not going to flop very well, and if I have a raise and two calls for example I can flirt with hands that play well in multi-way pots, not to mention that if the SB and BB are very nit opponents I can open my open raise range much more, so I don't see a better position to playing poker than the button

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldn't the best seat at the poker table, at least from a risk management standpoint, be the dealer seat? I mean think of it: they have zero chance of losing (since they aren't in the game) and they get paid at the end of every night, so they always "win" a small but steady amount - no variance and downswings; plus, no bad beats to worry about!

p.s. I am not a dealer by job, but my approach sounds correct doesn't it?

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is general knowledge, that the best position at table is the dealer button (the button). And indeed it is.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

My favorite position is on top of it. If I am under it, then I am either dead or passed-out drunk! :D

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All or most like to flee the button, more if you have the initiative, but apart from this there will be those who feel comfortable in another, the idea is to have a good time at Poker.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
position

I like being the BB best. From this position one can see what the rest of the table has done as far as raises etc including the button & SB. Just seems I do better when raising from the BB

GL All!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bottom center , guess it's the standard seat , sth that the greatest majority of players use for their games :)

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol I’m just going to be a parrot here and say the button is my favourite spot. It just feels like a free win most of the time.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't care where to be at the table. Another position is important: The button is an absolute position: your word is always the last.