What is your favorite pocket pair?

korg86

korg86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am Jeka,from Ukraine. My favorite pocket pair is 77.what is your favorite pocket pair?:)

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
par favorito

Hi . taking AA because it is the best, the pair that I like the most is the pair of 99-. Some say the 9 always comes out

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA, off course....

However i like pair of 10....

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't be orginal. It's pocket AA. Howeever also like playing with pocket 88.

korg86

korg86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have you collected a royal flush?

have you collected a royal flush? for 10 years only recently collected, in a small tournament:cool:

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite pocket pairs are AA or KK. KK is not good as AA but if someone has AK or AQ, it is still very favorable to win a big pot.

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no favourite hands. So I choose AA which gives me the best odds of winning the hands. I don’t think having a favourite hands is good for poker strategy. What is everyone’s thought on this?

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any pair that turns into a set or even a quad is my favorite pair. Other than AA KK and QQ. I tend to try to see the flop as cheap as I can

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pocket jacks are my favorite pocket pair and they seem to be very profitable when looking at my stats. Like them or don't like them either way they are money if and when played correctly in specific situations.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
The most profitable hands for me are AA, KK, QQ and so they are my favorites. Tell me, according to statistics, your favorite couple, more profitable than, for example, a pair of AA ?
Good luck.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am Jeka,from Ukraine. My favorite pocket pair is 77.what is your favorite pocket pair?:)

Hi Zheka. I'm Sasha from Ukraine. I can't say that 7 7 is the most favorite, but it is often visited by Seth and even Kare. When I started playing, I could put Allin even on a pair of 2 2, often, a set came. Now, sometimes, I reset even a couple of Q's in response to someone else's Allin.

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I have everything simple in this plan, my favorite hand is AA. With this hand, I most often feel the greatest confidence in winning. I haven't had a special hand that has become a favorite for my game.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's obviously AA and with it I have won more times than lost,so that's the reason that I more than often like getting AA,especially if I don't have chips.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ace Ace because its the easiest hand in Holdem to play or any pair that flops me a set on the board. Any other pair you always have to worry about an overcard hitting the board and making you slow down a little bit.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
Is there a stronger pair than AA. For me, the most profitable and favorite, but the main thing is to win on any pair and fold cards in time in case of a bad situation.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You want the best starting hand and that is pocket AA,s.

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aces but i`m also happy with a pair of kings or queens xd