Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like holdem. 5 cards is too much for me, often I don’t know what to do with two cards.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically, I prefer to play no limit hold'em, I think - the best game that is in poker, I do not really like other poker games.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Steeper than hold'em, of course, no, but there was a time that I played a lot of 5 draw cards, autumn I really liked

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi :ciao:
i like tennis & beach volleyball!

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know what I would do with my life without "Texas hold'em", for me it is the king of the games that poker offers, there is no other modality that I would like to play.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm only playing 2 formats, NLHE and Limit HE. NLHE is by far the the most I play. Hard to find limit that will fill quickly.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play only 2 formats NLH and PLO. Used to play stud long time ago, but had no luck.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like playing cards with the boys and we all call games like thirty two pitch or jacks or better trips to win. Some other games come into play like two twenty-two and in between. M favorite game is shipwreck. That is when you dont have the option on the seventh card. Low in the hole is wild and the last card can get lower causing your wild to change. If the your low card is matched with an up card that is wild too.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play all formats, but my favorite game is NL Texas hold'em.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I read at Sklansky that seven-card stud is considered the most difficult game. And this is really a very interesting game! But sometimes i want to play unlimited games too. Of course, Hold'em is the best game in this case.

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've put the most hours and work into NLHE, for obvious reasons. I do really love the game.

My other favorite is 2-7 no limit single draw. Just 2 rounds of betting (pre and post draw). The information set is so different from NLHE, and that along makes it interesting. There are a couple of odds things I learned a few years ago that I don't think most people realize, and that become very exploitable at times. I don't like 2-7 Limit triple draw nearly as much.

I've always enjoyed 7-card Stud, and have warmed up to Stud8 and even RAZZ.

PLO is interesting but drives me batty. I hate how close the equities are at every moment.
All limit games. But most of all I like 7 card stud high-low and Omaha high-low.

I much prefer Omaha high-low 8 or better to PLO.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Of course ,it´s NL Hold ´em.I´ve played Omaha,Stud ,Badugi and 5 Card Draw but I feel more comforable every time I play Hold ém.It´s more enjoyable too.

K

KAVA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For my generation it's Hold'em for sure but 5 cards is the original unforgettable variant of poker that can be nostalgic to play. We have seen it in movies, and played it with my dad when I was a kid. 5 cards is the father of all type of poker games.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've put the most hours and work into NLHE, for obvious reasons. I do really love the game.

My other favorite is 2-7 no limit single draw. Just 2 rounds of betting (pre and post draw). The information set is so different from NLHE, and that along makes it interesting. There are a couple of odds things I learned a few years ago that I don't think most people realize, and that become very exploitable at times. I don't like 2-7 Limit triple draw nearly as much.

I've always enjoyed 7-card Stud, and have warmed up to Stud8 and even RAZZ.

PLO is interesting but drives me batty. I hate how close the equities are at every moment.

I much prefer Omaha high-low 8 or better to PLO.
Especially when playing tournaments, you go very deep.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like holdem. Tried to play but it's more complicated than holdem and needs a lot of time to get good at it.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mismo tema

Hi. I like and play every day texas holdem N / L also play some games omaha hi / lo

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play hold'em. I have not even tried to play other types of poker. Somehow all the time there is no try.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas Hold'em, and only Hold'em.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy playing PLO5 cash games when I have the bankroll for it. However, I seem to do best in PLO and mixed games tourneys.

Top 10 Games