What did you think of Dan Bilzerian?

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone knows he is a playboy who says he has "gotten rich with poker," but we know that the thing is not so simple. I never vo playing so I can not opine on that.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought he had family money could be wrong

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This man is just an actor. And just hyped the Display identity. All this circus. This is not my opinion but it is a fact.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guy is a clown, its his dad scam fraudulent money so he better claims he won it playing...

Did you see this clown playing Rambo during the Las Vegas shooting?

J

Jimboskie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen Dan play heads up before and lose a few thousand. Poker is about finding opponents who are weaker than you and exploiting them. Dan is smart enough to have done that on several occasions...

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He is a caricature of a human being. He pretends to be a great poker player, he pretends to be a rich guy, he pretends to be some macho "Rambo" type. He lives out his fantasies and shares them on social media. He is a mysogynistic, outspoken moron.

In other words, I see him being the President of the United States someday soon.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen the guy playing cash game tables on youtube, he managed to make a lot of money, yes, playing poker, but surely he should have his investments. I think a winning poker player has his mind open to other horizons and knows there is a possibility of making money from other businesses, winning cash game players are opportunistic and know the right time to lose a few dollars and know the right time to win many dollars. As for the ostentation and disclosure of his private life, I think this is his problem and he makes his life what he wants, there are people who dream of having all the wealth he boasts, but living what he lives is the privilege of the few. I think this is how we should live, like doing ours and leaving others in peace, enjoying life in the best way in search of happiness. But we should never disrespect anyone, respect must exist in everything we do. Anyway, let the guy be happy.

Lucky Alalk

Lucky Alalk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard he is pretending as a propoker player, but could be wrong. I like his instagram tho

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clearly Dan is living his life to the fullest. I can’t hate him for being born into his situation and maximizing it. As far as poker is, he’s fully aware that he has to game select to be a winner. He’s put himself in great games because of his persona and rich whales wanna play with him because he is “famous” and they have a story to tell afterwards. He has developed a cult following thru Instagram and certainly has benefited immensely from his popularity. He’s living his life and having fun and I can’t be mad at that.

Fisherman_63

Fisherman_63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a Russian proverb "It seemed that this was not meant to be mine," she completely describes the situation with Dan

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thinks he just live his live to the fullest!I think alot form us (normal people) would like to live the very same life like hes.Maybe not so extravagant :) but still.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I do not think anything about him. Let him live as he wants, and how he can. I do not care.