What Would You Do at the ME?
Heh, a list of things I'd have to do at the main event if i ever made it and played...
1. Beat Phil Hellmuth fairly in a hand. Show my cards no matter what, speak in a false southern European accent, then smile happily as I’m called an idiot from northern Europe. I may also spell poker, just to prove that I can.
2. Call Scotty Nyugen baby, get his autograph signed TYPM, Scotty. (Thank You, Player’s Money.)
3. Raise Men ‘The Master’ Nyugen and say “All you can eat baby!”
4. Ask Durrr if he was high when he came up with that name.
5. Ask Phil Ivey if he has Poker Face on his ipod, and if he ever played it during WSOP
6. Find Norman Chad. I don’t know what I’ll say to him, but I HAVE to meet him. Ask Lon for an autograph, he’ll probably laugh… Lon laughs at everything.
7. Chill with Sam Farha, Joe Hachem, and Freddie Deeb. Why? They’re all Lebanese like me… we’re like 7th cousins I’m sure, so they’ll stake me for the ME… right?
8. Play a hand with Daniel Negreanu, get to the river, and ask him what I have.
9. Beat the Mouth in a hand… hopefully it will be a suck out so I can comment on how he runs bad in poker, just to set him off… lol.
10. Sit next to Joe Cada and talk like we’re old pals, because we’re both from Michigan
. Yeah, I (kinda not really) know the champ!
11. Will sit next to Mizrachi brother. The probability of it is way too high, it will inevitably happen.
12. Ask Jeff Shulman why he thought getting training from Phil Hellmuth was a good idea. Yeah he won… longer ago than when I was born. Also, having a person pretend to be each player to learn how to play against them? Uhm… if people could just PLAY like Phil Ivey, then Phil Ivey wouldn’t be the best player in the world.
13. Scream “ONE TIME!!!!”
14. Look for Jason Phelps, I haven’t seen him in awhile, he’ll be the guy in the wifebeater.
15. Deliver Hevad Khan a Redbull. He’s still waiting, you know.
16. Oh yeah, TID!!!!