What would be the ideal time for a poker game ?

M

Misheal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,,

what would be the ideal time for a poker game. I think it should have a maximum of 1 hour of play, there are games that take up to 5 hours, because the players pass the time hoping to enter the awards and this is very tiring for the mind..

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The perfect time is one that allows you to stay focused and patient. I think this time will be different for everyone. For me, it's usually 3 hours a day, no more.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello everyone,,

what would be the ideal time for a poker game. I think it should have a maximum of 1 hour of play, there are games that take up to 5 hours, because the players pass the time hoping to enter the awards and this is very tiring for the mind..

The question was a bit confusing, but if it is the best time to play it has to be an hour free of everything because playing poker requires maximum concentration, since in a matter of time a tournament must last for me at least between 1 hour and no maximum 3 hours
:confused::confused::confused::confused::hmmmm2:

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to play cash games, 1 hour is an easy answer. But if you hope to be a good tournament player, then you need to build your endurance so you can play upwards of 8 hours in a single day. There are tournaments where you will need to play for 10+ hours to take down first, so if you're wanting to play tournaments and if you're only able to concentrate for 1 hour at a time, then work on your concentration abilities. Otherwise, I'd stick to cash game and sit-n-go's (which is a perfectly acceptable way of making a poker living).

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone,,

5 hours?? I played tournaments even longer than 10...

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if it was up to me. I would like it not to last more than 2 hours. but generally it takes between 3h and 4h for certain parts. in the long term and with experience. our minds get used to it and our endurance improves. which allows you to stay focused and not make mistakes.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It all depends on the mood you have to play, if you want something fast maybe an hour or less is fine, but if it is a tournament, you need at least 3 hours.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
All times (and places) are ideal :cool:

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't limit the time to play
I play when the Freeroll CC

S

StepUp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on each one time table and duties or responsabilities for me I like playing after 2300 where all is calm around me;kids and wife sleeping and none to bother me while playing if I am alone at home at any other time I can fire some turbo sng

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I couln´t play the same tournament for more than 5 hours.That´s why I prefer to play freerolls,cash games and Spin&Go´s..

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anytime

Of I'm not tiredod like to play to play and maybe win. So anytime I'm not sleeping

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone,,

For me, the perfect time to play is when I have free time. Sometimes I can play for 5-7 hours, but this is rare. For the most part, I play no more than 2-3 hours a day.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I register, I have been thinking of I would win that one. So I am always calculating with the largest numbers.

M

Misheal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,,
https://reversephonelookup.onl/
https://pcbuilder.onl/pcpartpicker/

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My ideal time for poker is evening when everything get quietly and nothing disturbing me for good play.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The ideal time will always be that time you have available to play without having to worry about doing other things ... it may be in the morning, in the afternoon or at night ... that will depend on each person ...!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In tournaments it is normal that its duration is long, you must be focused and not get bored, you must have the energy and desire to play, in cash if you can manage the times in your own way and how you feel comfortable:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, a good time to play poker in a tournament - 2 hours, but it happens that I play for 4 hours.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally during a work day, I'll stick with a short table SnG. For the weekend, small field MTT. Will not play if the work day didn't go well and if had few to many on the weekend. Got plenty going on that poker isn't that important. Rather perform well than start a session and think why I'm even playing.

fredastar777

fredastar777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
l can play poker non stop... but if lm sleepy its end tragical... for me ofcourse

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure there is an ideal time, play until some one wins. Getting tired is part of the game. If I know you get tired fast I will drag the game out for as long as I can, hoping you make a mistake. Just part of the game.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,,

I think the optimal tournament should last about 2 hours, I do not like these long tournaments of 8-10 hours, very sorry for the time spent

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fff

Hello there.I think the ideal time for poker is at day off .Your mind is clear and you can enjoy the game taking the best desicions .When you are confused you cant play poker only gabble.

Top 10 Games