What will you do in the next hand?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your next hand is 27os, what will you do and why?

RZEayxA.jpg

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play like u played before, never tilt if u fold a hand like this, because i think 2/7os is not a good hand to go all in. Your chip position is not at good spot so u can continue playing heads up, but u should never blame your self that u didn't call the all-in raise.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With out seeing how the complete hand is hard.....but I typically wouldn't play 7 2 so don't see myself playing it

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just play like u played before, never tilt if u fold a hand like this, because i think 2/7os is not a good hand to go all in. Your chip position is not at good spot so u can continue playing heads up, but u should never blame your self that u didn't call the all-in raise.

Really? next hand is BB = 40K and ante 8K, so i'm less than 1 big blind left if i won't go allin.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i know that and i saw, i'm telling u for further tournaments.Good Luck.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I am fairly confident that you are aware that 2/7 off is the worse hand in the game of hold'em.

There are extremely few situations that I would play this hand especially in early and middle of a tournament, only when the blinds and ante’s get large would it be in my interest in trying to get lucky playing them.

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
then as I understand you are left alone and you are in the small blind with 72o I think I need to fold and wait for the next hand. if you do an online he will close you with any hand and it will be better than yours.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hands 27 do not play in my range! only in the head-lock I'm on the bb and sat limped and I got well in the board, only so I'll play this hand!

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With less than 2 BB left you can play any 2....If you fold you are down to a small blind anyway and have to get lucky with what you are dealt in the next hand.
So i would try to double up with the bigger stack, regardless of the whole cards...
Maybe your opponent will fold 5 3 when you push....

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any case, the player has a hopeless situation. 2 7 or another card, on the other hand, the road is one for Allin. Otherwise, the next delivery will automatically make allin.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will be in the big blind and will have 1BB left behind, any two will be going in for me.

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play with 7/2 only if I in the big blind and hit the flop, in other cases I fold it

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in this situation i would continue to play because the bet size is not too big
because I have an advantage in position

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the game is very large stakes, then I discard the card 2-7, and if the game stakes are small, then I play on the card 2-7 and it happens that this card is good!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands