What were your main achievements in 2020?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The year is coming to an end and it is probably time to take stock. Did you have goals and were you able to achieve them?
Personally, I, at best, reached only 50% of the planned. But still, for me it is an additional motivation to be more persistent and productive next year.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Main achievement was having a natural home birth for my second baby at the beginning of the year—even though her due date was actually in 2019 haha

I feel like 2020 is the year I managed to be less at the mercy of outside forces to be happy if that makes sense—with so much negativity around this year, this was born primarily of the desire to make my kids have an amazing year despite all the inherent difficulties of it. And honestly we have which I think is a pretty good achievement in it of itself 🥰

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Probably like winning cardchat tournament and i did it like twice ...

mardasenia

mardasenia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
since the beginning of the year, the black streak has not left me a lot of bad moments and disappointments, for which you will not tackle everywhere you step on a rake, and this not only concerns poker or money, let's hope that in the new year 2021 - the white streak will certainly visit my address!
Happy New Year 2021, everyone has more white stripes !!!:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best moments in poker

I have been playing poker since the end of 2018, I have had some good results. I have already entered a hyper freeroll with 3,196 players, won a $ 109 ticket, to play a satellite to play a $ 1,050 mtt, I was the cl when there were 3 players left and played to finish in 3rd place and I got a $ 200 cash prize and the other 2 players won a ticket to play that $ 1,050 mtt, this was my best time in poker. Speaking of 2020, I spiked a few mtts from CardChat, 1 was Saturday and I won $ 57, and I spiked a mtt from Blackchip poker, gave 1,038 players and I was in 1st place and won $ 87, I didn't play much on this site, opinion is easier to win, compared to other sites.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After a full year (2019) of minimal wins, and grinding freerolls like a demon possessed, I finally moved up into the black and have become a winning poker player. That's nice.

I made several withdrawals - which is the point of playing poker for me - and I'm on the cusp of moving up from micro stakes - into low stakes, at least for 50% of my play time.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year, I was a little lucky, I won $ 180 in 1.5 hours, and so on little things I won $ 100 a day, only if I could stop and withdraw this money, then there was no price for me at all :)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this crazy year the fact that me and my family managed to stay healthy and preserve our jobs is our main achievement. If you ask about poker - definitely it can be better but it could also be much worse. After all i am on the plus side albeit very small amount and poker as a game itself proved that it can evolve and adapt to any situation. I am optimistic about 2021. :)