DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, Poker is a game that stimulates my mind, attributed to better and exponential results in the decisions of my day to day (whether in the game or not), allowing me to make a projection and choose the best path.
And a skill that has been developed and in my opinion is the best, it is the reading of the intentions of the people, because we live in a world that infleizmente many people of poor spirit.

In short, there are only benefits in my view.

And for you, what does this beloved game mean? :icon_stud

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Poker is a favorite hobby for me.
An interesting game I enjoy.
I hope that in the future, poker will bring me profits.
Good luck.

Deniskin89

Deniskin89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me poker - is able to choose the right solution (now or never).
for me poker - is to observe, to learn how to play the other players.
for me poker - it's extra income.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is a mental strategy game and is the best card game they invented.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a recreational player so to me it is an enjoyable pass time with continuing and changing challenges . I really enjoy when I can get in a game that I know the competion is as good or better than me .

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, Poker is a game that stimulates my mind, attributed to better and exponential results in the decisions of my day to day (whether in the game or not), allowing me to make a projection and choose the best path.
And a skill that has been developed and in my opinion is the best, it is the reading of the intentions of the people, because we live in a world that infleizmente many people of poor spirit.

In short, there are only benefits in my view.

And for you, what does this beloved game mean? :icon_stud
Agreed, many great points!

For me it is also: A passion, a job, a way to provide for myself and my family, and a great way to meet many wonderful people.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a great card game that can be enjoyable with a social setting.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
poker for me is more than a hobby ... it is part of my daily life .. I practically play every day .. and I hope very soon to become a professional and live this game

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is more than a hobby for me.
I like playing the game and enjoying it. Poker is one of the things that makes me feel good when i'm playing it. I'm playing poker everyday, everyday i'm grinding and making a profit so i can live with it. I don't want to say i'm professional and i have big earnings in poker, but i make decent amount so i can live. I'm dreaming one day ill become professional like ElkY my best poker player. :)

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, develops skills, exercises our mind in my opinion, has benefits besides being able to make great friends at the table.

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me poker is a means to relax after work. In addition, a good training for the brain

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is entertainment, in the evening after work, play a few songs and freerolls, sometimes play inexpensive tournaments.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A fun game that is easy take way too seriously.

Tournaments in particular are a good way to compete with others for a nominal fee and a chance at great prizes.

The more time you put in away from the table to learn how to make correct decisions, the better your chances of winning.

Mootizit

Mootizit

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
A hobby,something to do in spare time.

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A road of humility and ceaseless pings to my psyche until I would reach the promise land and take down a monster. And for that one second on this Earth be its best player. ;)

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a great pass time that can keep me entertained for a few minutes or maybe a few hours .... in tournys . After that there are play chips !

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is a wonderful pass time/hobby; one that I wish I could dedicate more time to, on the the tables and learning.

MrGrace

MrGrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just love the game sometimes its amazing and other times it shows me how incredibly unlucky i can be but i do love the game and hope to keep getting better. Live games are my favorite however u do enjoy playing more then one table too.

D

Dachavr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is after football favorite hobby. I love to watch it on tv but also to play it on pokerstars. I always try to improve my game, and i hope that will improve it much more in future.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me is just a game and nothing more! But I would like as many players to this game was me to make a profit

M

m4s4cru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Poker is a favorite hobby for me

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is a hobby in my spare time, I like to play and sometimes get extra profit, but I would like to become a professional player so that for me poker has become my constant source of income!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
For me, poker is a part of life and a source of income .
21262401_20a4459fe3_z-1.jpg

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Honestly, I do not know how to determine the word "poker" ??? Personally, I think this is a very beautiful card game. And I'm in love with it thing poker!Sometimes it's painful, but still I keep playing.