What Nationality Do You Mostly Face at the Tables?

O

ovanilton

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nationality of players

The origin of the countries of the players influence you in the way of playing against?
Are there any nationalities that I should be more careful?
:confused::confused:

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nationality does not matter. In the game all players are equal.;)

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
In general no I don't play differently based on nationality with the exception of three in low stakes tournaments, but I will just keep those to myself.

T

TheDude1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not something I have ever thought about. Some cultures are different so it might be worthy of exploring though.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find Canadians to be absolute Beasts on the poker tables:rolleyes:

I

inaaf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hm, I think the only true example of nationality having something to do with the players skills is for example- I'm from Bulgaria and in my class, in the last 4 years of school we played EVERY DAY sometimes all day, we didnt listen what teachers were saying- we played poker with little coins all day. And from my class 27/22-23 students played, so often we had 3 tables with full 8 players and more players waithing for empty sit. Then we stopped doing it in class, cus its illegal and many times the teachers took not only our cards but also all the money on the table, so we just started going in someones house after school and also played a lot. And thats sure not only my class and my scholl in Bulgaria from a very long time it is known that in many schools children and teens are having many problems with/cus of gambling(not only poker) cus its illegal in school. So i guess the ++ is that I learnt playing at 15-16 years and now im 20 with A LOT OF practive behind me.(about 5 years playing every day/every 2-3 days):cool:

andyt5303

andyt5303

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find Canadians to be absolute Beasts on the poker tables:rolleyes:

... says the Canadian :D

I think it would be foolish to assume a players playing style based solely off their nationality. I think the problem playing online is the lack of information you get - especially off new players. That might be why people actually take their nationality into consideration because they feel some information (right or wrong) is better than none.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the Germans,ooooooooooooooo,the Germans:joyman:

K

karkachi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not say that nationality is important, for me the most relevant is if my opponent is cold, does not show their emotions this to me is very annoying I worry a lot about it.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
brazil/Russian players I call a lot wider than any other. they all seem to play super aggressive/bluffy type poker.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I'm afraid but still play . :listen:

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to pay attention, but the Slavs are aggressive.

M

mex4el

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The origin of the countries of the players influence you in the way of playing against?
Nationality does not matter, just there are comfortable players and uncomfortable with whom you do not want to play:smile:

E

evaldas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can,t even be sure what nationality it is. Example: I'm Lithuanian but living in UK and on poker site says that I'm from UK. So you can't really be sure with who you playing

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First of all, we must pay attention not to nationality but to the style of the game!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does not matter what country a player and someone to be feared.You just have to play.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most Brazilians are bluffing. And of course beware of the Russians[emoji23]

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

A year ago I thought that the Romanian Ukrainians and Brazilians are the most aggressive and inadequate players in poker. Now I understand that this only seems to be) The case is probably not in the nation but in the number of players who represent their country. It turns out that the Brazilians are the most on the PS for example, on the basis of this you meet more aggressive Brazilians in the game than players from other countries) That's why it seems that some players are more aggressive and inadequate than others) It's not the nations that need to be afraid Training your opponents))):D