What music do you like to listen to when u play a poker session?

O

oliveirad10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Music is life.
all kinds of music and valid just touch something that the mood of the people change

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Listening alot of different, sad, fun, crazy music, or just listening some streams/videos. Silence = best concentration, but sometimes pokers is boring, and then the music comes :D

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I dont like any kind of noise when thinking.

L

LuckyRamen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all about the feelings for Online! What keeps me focused and in a good mood. I dont hesitate to change it if its not the vibe in in at the moment.

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I like most 80/90's, chillout and our Enya. Not specially modern music. Once when I was drunk I discovered this and it would be hard to dislike! :D It has something in itself!

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to Ozzy & Mozza show on YouTube because it's brilliant.

H

Happy_Sundays

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
mellow (preferably instrumental) tunes - usually trip-hop mixes and sometimes binaural beats - basically stuff that helps with concentration and maintaining that 'flow-state'

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to either rap or rock. Just depends on the mood and how I feel at that time.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I have a list of more than 100 songs for the sessions, all of varied music

rafikjan

rafikjan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the environment is quiet, I listen to nature. When it's noisy, I listen to some of the playlists that I did and they stay open to remixes, I do not have standard listening, it depends on the mood in which I'm in

L_E_U

L_E_U

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker, I prefer silence. Well, or rare phrases in a conversation with his wife. Music is good, of course, but practice shows that even an active conversation while playing poker is confusing. I stop to analyze the information. I start making mistakes. The best music in poker is silence....
That's what I prefer.
Something interesting happened the other day.. My wife was watching me play, she doesn't play so mainly she loses interest and stops, but this time I explained what went through my mind, and why I was playing the way I was. Breaking down the card ranges and betting sizes of the villian.

I found out that if self-commentary my gameplay, I become even more engaged and get better results lol.

A

Abubakarovich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Silence is best. It is a pity that it is so rare to play.

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I’ve been listening to Post Malone while I play.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Most jazz and blues. Some times radio. This help me to stay focused.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've found that I tend to get too into the music which distracts me from paying attention to whats going on in the game, so I've stopped listening to music altogether while playing. Each player should do (or listen to) whatever feels most comfortable to them.

H

havealittlefaith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to take a page out of Charlie Carrel's book and listen to some psychedelic playlist on Spotify. Anything that lets you maintain your heartbeat and emotions while at the tables.

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it has to be Maroon 5 I just love it, Playing Poker with music I think is very good strategy our favorite music usually relax us and by consequences we are more likely to make better decisions and not rush into the situation for me it happens that way although if is to relaxing sometimes I may fell asleep in the middle of the game hahaha :D

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend, I only play poker listening to classical music with the teacher Andre Rieu. I advise you to listen too, it's very relaxing.

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That rap music us youngens listen to these days.

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

"Bullet holes left in my peepholes
I'm suited up in street clothes
Hand me a nine and I'll defeat foes"