Originally Posted by SyKoChiller
Luck is huge too. How many times have you been 80-90% on the turn & lost on the river? A lot I'm sure. Be really careful about going All-In, especially in a tourney.
Why would you not want to go all-in on the turn as a 80-90% favorite?
Please, give me two pair on the turn and you can have your flush draw. Sure, the flush draw is gonna win 20% of the time, but what is gonna happen the other 80% of the time?
Theoretically, the luck is gonna average out over a million hands. you are gonna suck out on people, and people are gonna suck out on you. There are other hands that you can win with skilled play.
I agree with a couple people above, the most important thing to have is experience. Always be thinking when you are playing, and go back and review your key hands when you're done playing (specifically, your key hands that you lost
in.) And just keep improving