What is the major weakness, that prevent the development of your poker skill

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I have many weaknesses, but last time I noticed that the worst enemy for my poker life is the game World of Tanks. When I`m playing WOT I loose the interest for poker :(
What about you, guys?

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Understanding the strategy of everyone i am playing... or at least the majority. I need to learn more strategy

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No excerpt, probably my weak side. I want everything to be faster. This is a bad quality.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MY weakness is patience. It's crazy to believe that I had had mastered it and when I stopped playing for a while.... It's taking a while again.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me it's playing too many junk hands. Gotta fold them quicker then I have been. Next would be lack of focus. I need to stay focused for longer periods of time when playing.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My biggest weakness is when I do not stop when I am in a losing streak or when I insist on playing when I am profiting (cash games).

Best of luck.

Barbarrossa

Barbarrossa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest problem is getting irritated and not reevaluating each time the cards come.. AK suited.. hit nothing on the flop.. and continually staying in throwing good chips after bad. Say Q 10 5 hits.. somebody bets.. another raises.. and I'm chasing that gut shot.. By the end I'm out 1/3 of my chips with an Ace high to show.

Work in progress.. Discipline.. discipline discipline.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going all in pre-flop. Always burns me (90% of the time) even with AA, AK, etc. Always much better to play aggressive, then take it down after the flop.

Sometimes all-in pre-flop is very good decision. For example when you have short stack (12-14 bb or even less) many professional players advise to push all you cheaps (depending on your cards and position).

F

filsoum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mu weakness is waiting too long on a good starting hand , and then realising the BB are eating up my stack

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the main disadvantage I am considering is restlessness and laziness

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no patience, and this is my most important negative. I struggle with this.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

• There is such a factor which suggests that we must move in the same direction and when to catch it.choosing two ways you can make a lot of mistakes.be reliable in one and you will succeed!

E

elias444

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is not having the proper bank-roll to be at the tables more often; therefor, I some times
can't play for a while so is hard once I get back to poker, that I'm not as sharp on my game.
And I lose my patience so I start playing junk hands when I should had muck them and wait for the proper position to make a move with the right cards.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its not studying enough or reviewing hands played.

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I have many weaknesses, but last time I noticed that the worst enemy for my poker life is the game World of Tanks. When I`m playing WOT I loose the interest for poker :(
What about you, guys?

Mine would be bankroll management and discipline with my bankroll. I'll get on a heater and work my way up from say $5-10 to $30 & start taking chances in some $3-5 games when really it's a big chuck of my bankroll.

I honestly miss pokerstars so much. I know little off topic, but they just had the best tourneys and structures, overlays more players and options.

Acr is pretty limited on their tourney selections & doesn't hve a really big player field.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To me, the biggest obstacle is the lack of time. I play poker 2-3 days a week and in my opinion this is not enough to regularly improve my game.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Most of the times I play freerolls and I get bored in some of those and I punt without obvious reason. I try to search for studying material from decent sites and forums like CC but some strategies are not applicable to the smallest stakes.

On the other hand whenever I choose to play a serious MTT I can feel again the thrill and the adrenaline of this very exciting card game.I wish I had the bankroll to play something like $22+ where the game is totally different.

Lately I elect to play whenever I am in the mood in order to be fully focused!

V

Vasilii813

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Message 1

And I have a weakness when I lose start to open more tables more and can not wait for the card to want aces and go all-in, but it is a mistake if one bad turns and at five tables from where you can win, swear yourself for it but there is no again start and so One table kind of pretty good turns out

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well in my case I just depend on the speed of my internet :D:D:D:D:D:D

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is that I play for four hours in poker, but as a result I am bred on Allina, and I stay with pennies. Allin is my weakness!

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's playing too many junk hands. Gotta fold them quicker then I have been. Next would be lack of focus. I need to stay focused for longer periods of time when playing.

Exactly!!

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What about you, guys?
Impatience and haste. The main scourge of my failures. What can be tanks when there is an opportunity to learn poker? Why waste your life? Better go for a walk.