From what level can you have a profit in poker?

cldvdldlm

cldvdldlm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not mean a solder but a monthly average of 800 euros, about 14,000 gross annuals,
that would be about 9,600 net. Something like 800 euros per month?
It is possible for someone who is not a talented person for poker, but someone mediocre but constant, persevering, and who enjoys
of poker, both in the game and in the studio. I say it because this is my case and I do not want to make false expectations, for now the answers
what's in the network are all ... it depends. There is nothing in particular.
What I have read is that without a coach and dedicating time, with all the videos and information that there is for
the network, beat microlimites is possible by someone who proposes it.
Would it be possible to get that average being the winner in NL25 to 10bb / 100? besides playing tournaments,
25 days a month, about 30,000 monthly hands and playing tournaments?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In my opinion, everything depends on you.
If you are ready to make enough effort for training and daily practice, you will be able to profit from the game in the near future. But you have to be ready for hard work.

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not mean a solder but a monthly average of 800 euros, about 14,000 gross annuals,
It is possible for someone who is not a talented person for poker, but someone mediocre but constant, persevering, and who enjoys
of poker, both in the game and in the studio. I say it because this is my case and I do not want to make false expectations, for now the answers
What I have read is that without a coach and dedicating time, with all the videos and information that there is for
Would it be possible to get that average being the winner in NL25 to 10bb / 100? besides playing tournaments,

Much of it depends on the rake and your skill level. One example is Doug Polk in his bankroll challenge as while he is a great player in the microstakes, the rake was too high to make a profit so he switched to some MTTs. To be honest you are better off just going from NL25 to a higher stake.

DomGov

DomGov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can profit at any level, but really; it's widely known that micros rake in reference to your hourly (Also with tournaments, when you factor in field sizes and RnG) that it's a bit harder starting from the very bottom.

I'd say you want to be grinding at the lowest, $10 tournaments, or $2/5 live.

But that's my recommendation from my own personal math and situation with all factors considered. It truly just is different for everyone. I think my baselines apply to most average people however.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

It's nice to have dreams & aspirations but honestly if you're having to ask a question like this one, then there's NO WAY you're going to be able to beat 25nl at 10bb/100.

I'd suggest playing 2nl or 5nl and once you can beat that, then move up. gl

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Profit in poker can be obtained at different limits in a cash game or tournaments, only when you understand the game completely and complete a lot of training materials for the game, I completely agree with the message
Lena M!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In order to make profits in poker, it's essential to be prepaired. This means, that you must understand the rules and how it works. Also you must know yourselve and understand what are you capable of succeeding.

Erzsicica

Erzsicica

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started the games few month ago, I havent profit yet, only enjoying the game and I want to get more experience before want to make money from poker :)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything depends on your skills, patience and will to constantly improve your game. You should have these to be successful. As i understand from the main question the idea here is to improve enough so that poker becomes your main source of income. Is that correct? If so it is best first to spend enough time playing and improving your game till you start crushing the micro stakes and then carefully move up playing higher stakes. If at some point you feel comfortable and are mostly successful at certain level which allows you to win enough money per day you can switch to poker as main source of income.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe you are bored of the sentence depends but it depends on many things hahaha but if it is possible and if you achieve it it is obvious that you have talent the practice does to the teacher does not mean only that you are constant if you do not take a strategy to the tables that you learn from your mistakes both when you win and when you lose and analyze all the possible situations being focused on your goal but I think that if possible good luck greetings