gavitocard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
loose pasive:
It is characterized by playing a wide range of hands,
but then he doesn't defend them.
He is also not observant and does not pay attention to his rivals or the position he occupies at the table..

loose agresive:
They are the most difficult to handle because despite not carrying a good hand, they raise and resubmit the bet with supreme aggressiveness and without hesitation in making lanterns..

tight passive. Rock: He never bets unless his cards have a certain value, otherwise he will retire. In his plays he rarely raises the bet. Just sit down and wait for a safe hand..

What kind of player do you consider to be? I practice all of them and according to those who have at my table I use them strategically. but when I get to the bubble I am pure rock haha.

MrFladder

MrFladder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The most times i am a rock. I know i need to loosen up more, because with only a tight play i consume only my chips haha.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pure rock from start to finish !!

that's what !!!

you can not do anything else!

:wavey:

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight passive for sure. Though i would love to learn how to bluff more effectively.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby. Therefore, I am the kind of player who always enjoys playing. :D

A

Andyvols

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight observer and a slow roller to trap other players.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
by nature I am a rather aggressive player especially if the table is passive but generally I prefer to adapt to the styles of games of other players. when i play my A game.I take advantage of their mistakes and only take what they want to give me.

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just a little fish that's easy to kite.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am definitely a TAG player most of the time and switch to looser styles as the game develops. If the bubble comes and I see 6 people at an 8 handed table playing passive I will siphon as many blinds and antes as I can since no one wants to bust. This works ESPECIALLY well if I end up with one of the 3 largest stacks at the table. Playing solid as a rock is all well and good - but if you are playing ABC poker to the fullest I will know when I should bet - how much I should bet and surely when I should fold.

For example, if I am 2nd chip stack and I open 86s from the cut off and a super TP (tight passive) player calls me from the SB/BB and the flop comes 8 A 6 - I am going to bet super aggressive in an attempt to stack the tight player who most likely has a pretty strong ace and will not be likely to fold. If the flop misses me totally or I only connect with one pair - I may elect to check and see if I can improve. When you show up with some wide hands at showdown or just happen to have the best hand - your table image wont be nearly as LAG as you know.

To summarize I think all styles are good and certain folks are better at certain spots than others. My advice is play strong at the bubble - but don't play so snug that you allow yourself to be an exploited target. Make good choices, play the style that makes you comfortable and enjoy the game.

N

nameless1537

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I naturally tend to playing more TAG but working on both loosening the range and also going hyper aggressive when the situation warrants. Also developing a better 3bet strategy, both as one who initiates it and counters to it.

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play very tight.I don't like to play loose and agressive,I prefer tight:push or fold.

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what player are you? free grazing: Characterized by playing a wide range of hands, but then he does not protect them. He is also not an observer and does not pay attention to his opponents or the position that he takes at the table. I guess I relate to this particular style of players, I'm not yet experienced enough for the rest of the game!

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Counter puncher. Wait for the right hand and let the opponent commit.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTT format, pretty much a TAG player. In saying that, I'm always observing and will probably take more chances looking for the advantage with table dynamics. Playing 6 person SnG though, gives me a opportunity to open up and have little more freedom to step into the "LAG" realm.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am loose aggressive player, but will play patient on rare occasions. So far it isnt really working out for me..Hahaha

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
loose pasive:
He is also not observant and does not pay attention to his rivals or the position he occupies at the table..

loose agresive:
They are the most difficult to handle because despite not carrying a good hand, they raise and resubmit the bet with supreme aggressiveness and without hesitation in making lanterns..

tight passive. Rock: He never bets unless his cards have a certain value, otherwise he will retire. In his plays he rarely raises the bet. Just sit down and wait for a safe hand..

What kind of player do you consider to be? I practice all of them and according to those who have at my table I use them strategically. but when I get to the bubble I am pure rock haha.

20%(loose passive) + 20%(loose aggressive) + 20%(tight passive) + 20%(tight aggressive) + 20%(my special table-dependent style) = :sheep:

cyrilflorendooo

cyrilflorendooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a kind of player that makes Poker like a job.
I focus on one table at a time and starts putting notes of everyone in the table.
Small details become big information in the long run
Notes like
"triple barrel then folded when someone 3bets"
"Limping with 56s"
Those kind of notes really help me improve my results

cyrilflorendooo

cyrilflorendooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:icon_scra
I'm a little bit confused over this sentence :confused:

For example hand # 3 is where I folded
I saw 2 players heads up, SB raised pre, SB cbet, SB double barrel the turn, SB triple barrels the river and when BB 3bets he folded.

That's the time I put notes in him.
For example hand #50 and I am against him headsup. I use that note to know his style and just check call if I had a good card..
Kinda mean that I can trap him because earlier he did that

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a tight passive player.I should be more aggressive,though

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also too passive, I should be more aggressive.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm an average player or aggressive but neither stone !!!

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play a TAG style, at least during the early stages of MTTs. I find that there are enough players who can't fold their TPTK hands that I have been able to knock out at least 1 player every time I play. I can play my strong hands, but also make successful bluffs since players see how tight I'm playing.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to break the strategy rules. Don't have the patience or willingness to acknowledge that you will eventually get premium hands and then win with them. I play tight most of the time but prefer playing crap cards while representing premium ones. Good luck.

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
loose pasive:

loose agresive:

Hey gravito-- firstly I really like your writing style, especially how you describe the LAG player "resubmit the bet with supreme aggressiveness" really like that part

Anyways I am mostly a looser TAG when it comes to 6-max; on MTT's I play like the nittiest nit there is.