What Kind of Player Are You

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many years playing, but your style and have not developed my game depends on my mood!

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider my self a TAG most of the times but I can switch my style if my table is very very weak , you can make some spots profitable by switching here but most of the time TAG works well and you can have some good runs in regular tournament's structures etc

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker

It depends on the type of tables playing, if I play freerolls I'm sometimes a fish, and if I'm playing real money table'm aggressive and patient :icon_rr:

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself an average player, I want to improve my game tactics and strategy.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a passive player, when I feel
the insecurity of the player
then an attack :)

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I don't understand what kind of player I am, sometimes loose sometimes very tight..

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to set up a tight trapping table image in the first hour of play. I will fold my first few button hands, in an unraised pot preflop, during the first few orbits. I think this shows them I'm not trying to position. Once I feel like this is accomplished, I will then switch gears to loose aggressive play in position. You can get some credit from players and they will fold. However you cant bluff a calling station, so knowing the player helps you decide on what play to make at what time. I also like to limp strong early on and show that I did that play so next time I can limp suited connectors and wont get raised out preflop. But again this only works on good players who actually pay attention to the game and take it seriously.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most times TAG, but when i feel it i go on a loose mode and play much more hands. While doing that you should be very careful but playing like that makes me unpredictable. Also always have discipline.

J

jignesh_cse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a tight aggressive player......

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a tight-aggressive player in common, but I can do some crazy moves sometimes. Actually, I am on the lookout for my optimal game.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on what I play and in most cases just have to adjust to the tournament and the players

LBRASIL

LBRASIL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I playing at the beginning of the tournament I'm the strongest moves when it comes close to the bubble around me aggressive, to increase my stack, and then I studied the players and playing consciously.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight and passive. I'm the call/check guy until I get the nuts. Easy to read but effective against fish that don't pay attention. I guess I would be considered 'A rock', which does not play well in tournaments , but does well in cash games.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends the day, game type, opponents and worse the time
I try to change style frequently
The question is: how do others see my style
The final style in an MTT usually is TILT

L

luckybest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a tag player but sometime too agressive.

J

Joe.lane3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m TAG by nature but I’ve learned to change my game to accommodate different players and my position.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im a lose player play lots of hands win some lose some

LBRASIL

LBRASIL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1,2,3,4 depends largely on the situation in the tournament.

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a TAG player. Almost evry time I C bet (on the 45 man SNG)

R

rakspin_vr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'm a Tight-Aggressive poker player.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like others have stated my style adapts to the table and dynamics. For instance, my play in a 6-handed cash game is totally different than a MTT/SNG. Even within a MTT a style can change like bubble play and if its a sattelite or not. Lots of factors go into how I play a hand.

Last edited:
Alkovalenko

Alkovalenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably consider themselves more in the tight-aggressive style early on, but when you get high antes and blinds then try to play looser