What can irritate you the most?

T

TheFireWall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I am taking a survey to find out what is most irritating in a game of poker in all its forms (if I am irritable very very fast) 😅 * Don't land any good hands * bluffing and not winning a good stack * Stay in Bubble on an MTT * Lose the entire pile by going all-in with a Premium card and having villain connect it better. Something more irritable? I read them

I

I LOVE BENE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is "stay in bubble on MTT?"
I know what the bubble is and I know what MTT means.

T

TheFireWall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is "stay in the bubble on MTT?"
I know what the bubble is and I know what MTT means.

Don't worry, I'll correct it 😃. Staying at an MTT in the Bubble area, I don't edit it anymore haha

I

I LOVE BENE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so sorry but I still don't understand what you are saying.

D

D1enonli

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing irritates me at the table except people getting irritated when they think they should've won the hand. Then the verbal assault kicks in and they try to justify their stupidity.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knowing I'm not playing my best game

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before, literally everything annoyed me, but over time I realized that it is better to play only those hands that bring a sufficient percentage to win. If I lose, then I understand that this cannot happen forever and my finest hour will soon come.

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am learning to manage my emotions. Because, what ever other people do, I have done myself, so can't complain.

What frustrates me with online poker is often me as middle stack, get KK and big stack gets AA or AK and 99% or the time they hit their card. That eliminates me.
I know I should never go against a stack bigger then mine, but if you get premium cards what else should I do?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nothing irritates me because everything can be explained, rationalized, and/or taken advantage of when you play.

it just takes stepping back and looking at the overall picture.

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing an MTT and staying in the bubble is the worst I think, and on top of that they beat you with mediocre hands

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think the most irritating thing is when a player spends the entire time bank on each hand, it can take up to 20 seconds to play each hand

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! In online poker, I am very annoyed by the unstable Internet connection, especially when you start trading with a good hand and position, I have wireless Internet and this happens when playing in a tournament, but otherwise I just take a smoke break.
Best regards, Sergei.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well irritable is what you say lol but leaving in the bubble of a mtt hurts a lot.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely ending in the bubble of a MTT after spending hours playing the tournament is what irritate me the most playing poker.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the hardest thing to manage is when you lose a big pot against a fish. yesterday for example, I all-in my 11k chips with AA and I get called by a player who has the same stack with his J7. of course as usual the bad guy wins with this trash hand. instead of being cheap leader of this part. I get busted which of course slightly irritated me throughout the evening. I no longer win with my max hands because each time it's the same scenario. when I am told that I have 80% luck of winning with AA against a single opponent. I have difficulty believing it.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I am most annoyed by my mistakes. I get a lot of pleasure from playing poker, but I'm always very disappointed if my decisions were wrong.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm to the point of being irritated at the poker table, time to move on to something else. Once the level is reached, it can be all down hill from there. Rather work towards the source of the frustration and correct why it is consuming my game and mood.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i burn when i lose with the best card