What in the Poker World Upsets You?

B

Banderasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It pisses me off that online poker rooms when upgrade their software it will be much crapier. This was party poker, ipoker, ongame, 888, all of them has a good software before they switched a "newer, better" sofware.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate that many not nice people are really lucky, and I can't punish them for their behavior, swearing. Especially online.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I also do not like players who do not know how to play, and they roll with any card, it's a little annoying, and I also do not like what a lot of participants do in freerolls, I think this is superfluous, when for example a tournament for $ 50, going up to 8000, this is nonsense, and there are many such examples.

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it when players are insulting others at the table, and the worst is when he leaves and continues to fill his patience.

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What pisses me off is that poker is not explicitly legal in the US but it's like vaguely ok pretty much everywhere

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
players who instead of playing poker play bingo

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It pisses me off that online poker rooms when upgrade their software it will be much crapier. This was party poker, ipoker, ongame, 888, all of them has a good software before they switched a "newer, better" sofware.

I did not understand very well, do you talk about design?

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hate that many not nice people are really lucky, and I can't punish them for their behavior, swearing. Especially online.

Luck is in the short term, always remember that.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, I also do not like players who do not know how to play, and they roll with any card, it's a little annoying, and I also do not like what a lot of participants do in freerolls, I think this is superfluous, when for example a tournament for $ 50, going up to 8000, this is nonsense, and there are many such examples.

It's complicated, we need to stay calm.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What pisses me off is that poker is not explicitly legal in the US but it's like vaguely ok pretty much everywhere

I believe that would change soon enough.
Soon it will be Olympic sport, so there will be no more restrictions.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like it when a player in tilte starts blaming the poker site for each of his losing games, and then switches his hatred to the player who won! It is very hard to play with such people and I start to play against this player aggressively, it's good that this player will not be long at your table!!

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This player, who is in a state of tilt, and such an opponent ceases to control his game, you do not need to pay attention to him, and pick up a good hand against him!

M

m1tec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What tick me off the most is when people call a shove with 10/9 or 10/6 suited vs KK and flop trips.

A

always2away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It used to be reckless players who suck out regularly. Then, American politicians decided they don't waste enough taxpayer's money or wield enough unconstitutional power over others and, after getting slapped down over the Wire Act, they hid the UIGEA in plain sight in a giant bill. As poker is not lawfully gambling, they resort to gaming the system and cheating the people to make their interference appear "lawful".

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your ranting post is questionable at best there guy.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hate a player who goes all in with junk, keeps
winning and then he or you gets pulled to a different
table, not giving you a chance to pick up a quality hand
and taking his chips.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What pisses you off in the poker world?

it makes me angry that the poker world is stronger and better than me and I can not win anything

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Particularly I do not understand players who literally do not understand the game and think that their theories without meaning are worth more than any other theory developed by phd mathematicians. By not accepting the facts they become ignorant and often racist, trying to shift focus to the country where they live (pathetic situation).

This is unfortunate.

And you, what's bothering you about poker?

You describe a standard situation, which can be attributed not only to the world of poker, but to life in general. Not understanding the actions of a particular person does not mean that his actions are meaningless and wrong. They are not correct from your point of view, but who told you that your actions are truly correct? If you are trying to coerce a person that he is wrong, what do you expect other than a negative reaction? Regarding poker, why did you decide that the strategies "developed" by mathematicians are more expensive than others? If poker was possible to calculate numerically, then the meaning, interest, would have long ago lost its relevance. Note that in the situation described by you the aggressor and the dictator are you. And if you think that your strategy is much more lucrative, then it's completely unclear how many indignations from the fact that the other player plays weaker than you - rejoice at this fact. All the best to you and good luck in the game.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You describe a standard situation, which can be attributed not only to the world of poker, but to life in general. Not understanding the actions of a particular person does not mean that his actions are meaningless and wrong. They are not correct from your point of view, but who told you that your actions are truly correct? If you are trying to coerce a person that he is wrong, what do you expect other than a negative reaction? Regarding poker, why did you decide that the strategies "developed" by mathematicians are more expensive than others? If poker was possible to calculate numerically, then the meaning, interest, would have long ago lost its relevance. Note that in the situation described by you the aggressor and the dictator are you. And if you think that your strategy is much more lucrative, then it's completely unclear how many indignations from the fact that the other player plays weaker than you - rejoice at this fact. All the best to you and good luck in the game.

Do you think that the luck or "desire" to win a tournament goes beyond math and strategy?

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like it when a player in tilte starts blaming the poker site for each of his losing games, and then switches his hatred to the player who won! It is very hard to play with such people and I start to play against this player aggressively, it's good that this player will not be long at your table!!

But caution is needed at this time.
Players in this state usually pay with anything, can hit a low flop or you can not deduce that it is in your range.
We need to stay calm. Their goal is to destabilize you and steal your chips.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This player, who is in a state of tilt, and such an opponent ceases to control his game, you do not need to pay attention to him, and pick up a good hand against him!

Exactly, that's the best way.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It used to be reckless players who suck out regularly. Then, American politicians decided they don't waste enough taxpayer's money or wield enough unconstitutional power over others and, after getting slapped down over the Wire Act, they hid the UIGEA in plain sight in a giant bill. As poker is not lawfully gambling, they resort to gaming the system and cheating the people to make their interference appear "lawful".

It's unfortunate. But soon this would become regular.