What if your wife hates poker ,what will you do ?

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a friend of mine wife's hate poker and don't let him play ,he plays without telling her, its like cheating with another girl . do you think its the right decision ?
what will you do if you were him ?

I

ios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
He should ban something that wife likes and he doesnt. For example dont let her shopping ;) Just 'hating something' isnt good reason to forbid your spouse doing it. My husband played poker and I started too. Actually its fun, because when we play together real game with friends, I can perfectly read him. Maybe try to teach wife playing? Or strip poker, just for two? ;)

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know. Does your friend lose a shit load of money and that's why she has a problem with it? If not then she needs to pipe down and eat that steak dinner that poker just paid for.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know. Does your friend lose a shit load of money and that's why she has a problem with it? If not then she needs to pipe down and eat that steak dinner that poker just paid for.

HAHAHAHAHA

This may be the best response to anything EVER.

Chief is right, though. If he isn't burning living money or family time then wife shouldn't have too much of a problem w/it.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need to change my wife))). Of course I'm joking. I think that if the wife’s choice was conscious, then she should understand your hobbies. And everyone should explain their position, listen to everyone’s arguments and come to a single conclusion. Or be condescending hobbies of each other.

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leave her lol Im jocking of course. it is normal to have different hobbies or different tastes. It is also healthy that everyone has their own space where you can be distracted and at ease

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a friend of mine wife's hate poker and don't let him play ,he plays without telling her, its like cheating with another girl . do you think its the right decision ?
what will you do if you were him ?
my wife also hates me when I start playing poker because I spend a lot of time for playing and less time for her, but she is very happy when I win somewhere in a tournament or cash games and give gifts to her or give she needs the amount of money so that she herself buys something, maybe your friend can tell everything to his wife and maybe she will understand him and will support him in the game and it will be nice for him!

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my wife also hates me when I start playing poker because I spend a lot of time for playing and less time for her, but she is very happy when I win somewhere in a tournament or cash games and give gifts to her or give she needs the amount of money so that she herself buys something, maybe your friend can tell everything to his wife and maybe she will understand him and will support him in the game and it will be nice for him!
The problem is, he never wins [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Meet halfway..

I would confess my poker playing way to her, ask what facet of poker irritates her.
Ask, don't demand, if you can play a limited amount of poker, that gives her some input, control; she is as important as ;poker.
You are asking her for input, looking for a solution, a third way.
Try not to make it binary: in or out, 0 or 1, etc.
Be open to suggestions, in poker terms, give her a lot of outs,possibilities

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have divorced my wife and found one that likes poker.)))

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am not ever going to have a wife, but if someone told me I can't play poker, I will point to the door and say "you know where the door is!" and "don't let it hit your arse on the way out!"

Honestly though, if someone did tell me I can't play poker, they wouldn't mean they are not allowing me to play, they would mean, I can't play because I suck at it :D

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is necessary to properly present everything to her in this case. If she has such a reaction, then he doesn’t pay attention to her correctly, because the girl must be understood, but this applies more to psychology and logic))))

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play with my wife :) if she hate poker I will stop !! It's mother of my children's and I will listen her !!!

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wife

Take care of the wife first. Make her a priority and give her all the loving she deserves. Once you have her satisfied ask her if she minds you playing poker. If she still doesn't go for it, consider teaching her the game. Start of by playing strip poker and let her win. It's a win win. Good luck!

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He should ban something that wife likes and he doesnt. For example dont let her shopping ;) Just 'hating something' isnt good reason to forbid your spouse doing it. My husband played poker and I started too. Actually its fun, because when we play together real game with friends, I can perfectly read him. Maybe try to teach wife playing? Or strip poker, just for two? ;)
:party:
cool ,i wish my wife do the same

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would confess my poker playing way to her, ask what facet of poker irritates her.
Ask, don't demand, if you can play a limited amount of poker, that gives her some input, control; she is as important as ;poker.
You are asking her for input, looking for a solution, a third way.
Try not to make it binary: in or out, 0 or 1, etc.
Be open to suggestions, in poker terms, give her a lot of outs,possibilities
wonderful answer , you should be a politician:)

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He would try to agree and find a way to do it without disturbing either of them.

Choose a day or two of the week and at certain times.

Choose which live tournaments you can play and which does not take so many days.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
she hates me just sitting around playing poker, so i try to get her involved

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... at the moment I don't have that problem since I'm not married ... but if I decide to marry or live with someone the first thing I will do is tell her about my poker game ...!

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try win freerolls and show her that it could be profitable and I don’t need to spend our money. It’s like I never use our money playing poker so I can play how much as I want cause all the money I won from poker I spend back on it .