What games should i need to play??

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello i'm a new poker player, i have 10 dollars in my wallet, where do you recommend me to play??, sping and go, low tournouments, cash??.
thank you

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend SitNGo, it's ideal for beginners, you are more likely to get into money than with MTT. With $ 10 in your wallet, start with an entry of $ 0.20. Good luck and enjoy.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You always have to choose tournaments on the money you have. This is one of the most important things of playing poker. What I mean ? - If you have 10 dollars as you said, the recommended tournaments for you should be between 10c - 30c buy-ins. Avoid playing in cash games or tournaments with a lot of the registered players. SNG( Sit and Go) tournaments will be the perfect start for you an try to avoid that ones, which are with 360 or 180 players. Play with as much as possible less players. It will be easier for you to focus on the play of a few players. :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I recommend SitNGo, it's ideal for beginners, you are more likely to get into money than with MTT. With $ 10 in your wallet, start with an entry of $ 0.20. Good luck and enjoy.

I'm pretty sure MTT would be fine for him even if he doesn't reach ITM ... That ofcourse if it's bounty tournament (and he manages to collect some bounties)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.You could play low buy in sit&goes like $0.10 and 0.25 .Spin&goes and cash games?You only have $10 ,so it could be a little bit risky for your bankroll to play them.You should add as many freerolls as you can..Good luck in your games and welcome to the forum

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello my friend I recommend you to start by sitting go preferably 0.10 / 360 players. That is, if you already have some notion of game, if I do not recommend you to play play money even to learn the strength of the hands and the game rules .

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't mind losing $10 I believe you could manage this money to play sit&go's... With few cents you can start playing it. Aiming for a few dollars back in return in case of finishing ITM

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I almost started writing what kind of game I think you should start. Then I realized that this was just my opinion, and it may not be right for you either. I think look at the game types and choose the one that is right for you, only through experience can you know which one is right for you !
Good Luck!

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for your words, i will start with spin and go entries of 0.25$.
later i tell how i'm going!.
thanks

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I recommend that you only play freerolls and thus increase your bankroll to at least $ 100. If you are a beginner, then freerolls are the best option for you. Do not waste money.
Good luck.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend if I was on $10, I would play sattelites into MTT events ranging around $0.05 to $0.20 and definitely play as many freerolls as possible to build up your bankroll.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is too little money. SNG and your path to success will be very difficult.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All depends how you play? If u like to play slowly, choose a tournament but not a turbo. For me its good to start with a big, cause is slow and not aggresive play like bounty builder. Cheers

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should play spin and go, they are so much fun, and if you're lucky you might get a big prize, I'm still waiting for mine.

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend that you play sits 0.25 45 p normal speed, and study this modality

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How were your weekly earnings?

This week i had bad luck, i hope better days come!

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi. I recommend you play freerolls. When you become a prize winner, then start game on cash

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be Versatile

Hello i'm a new poker player, i have 10 dollars in my wallet, where do you recommend me to play??, sping and go, low tournouments, cash??.

thank you

You should learn how to play all games so you can become a more complete player. If you are new play low limits and avoid NL until you become proficient. Play smart, wait for a good starting hand but sometimes play crappy cards to keep your opponents off guard. Just this week I played J-2 and J-5 off suit and both time I flopped two pair. The other guy made an initial aggressive bet and I called. The first time my opponent had KK and I won the pot the second time my opponent had AA and I also won the had. If you opponent doesn't make too big an initial bet and you have a small pair, call him, even it he gets aggressive after the flop and you have a decent chip stack, called the turn. Take chances but don't risk your stack on a marginal hand. If you have a bigger stack than the other guy and you have a hand with numerous outs you should call his aggressive bets more times than not. Good luck and see you at the wsop ME.

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should start playing some sit and go and tournament, but with 10 dollars it is better to play the satellites for the tournaments

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well 10$ is definitely low but you can try some Sit and go and MTTs with lowest possible buyin.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sit and go , tournaments with less 0,10 , 0,25 . Some MTT that have low cost too. And some satellites

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit and go or Nl2

Hello partner, look, I recommend that you play the smallest sit and go to try to qualify for tournaments, go together by little means, but you can play Nl2 but with great care. Hope you find it useful, good luck

Top 10 Games