What do you think of this hand that Adrian Mateos performs?

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adrián Mateos faces norway's Johnny Lodden in a Monte-Carlo EPT final table hand.
The video is commented by Daniel Negreanu.

I hope you like this epic play, regards :D

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would you make this move? have you ever done it? regards :dancing2:

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The Poker Guys broke this hand down also and said it was the most requested hand for breakdown ever,

It was ridiculous. The only thing I do not agree with is that Mateos read the situation well. I think he got carried away with himself (his normal aggro self) and Lodden just put himself in a compromised position.

Great hand though and a good post!

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Poker Guys also broke this hand and said it was the most requested hand for the breakdown.

It was ridiculous. The only thing with which I do not agree is that Mateos read the situation correctly. I think he got carried away with himself (his normal aggressive self) and Lodden just put himself in a compromising position.

Excellent hand and a good post!

Thanks partner for your good vibes, greetings

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, it's one of the best hands in poker history, a great read from both players but Mateos's All-in unsettled Loden. I have done this movement in NL10, I do not recommend this type of movement for NL2.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, it's one of the best hands in poker history, a great read from both players, but Mateos' All-in made Loden uneasy. I have made this move on NL10, I don't recommend this type of move for NL2.

Thanks for your good vibes and the contribution of advice! greetings from Buenos Aries

Epic hand ... Incredible Adrian eggs, a crack!

He is currently my poker reference! thanks for commenting, greetings from Lanus

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands