What do you think about the ladder?

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you feel about such a phenomenon as a "ladder"?

Recently I watched a video in YouTube, as one guy got promoted from micro limit to nl1000 in a few hours playing zoom cash. Of course, the luck factor plays a big role ... but how cool it sounds.
I also read the comments in one social networks when another person earned 2 thousand in a similar way.
Ie, you just go up to the next limit, as soon as you can to double your stack.

Once I tried something similar, and got to nl50, but then the generator random number, present a surprise to me and I lose.
I think such an adventure has the right to life, but it’s better to do it on weekends , when a weaker field.

What do you think about this, I am interested in your opinion.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
You know, there is a saying in financial markets which says:
The market go up climbing a ladder with 50 kilos in the back and go down fast
as in an elevator
So watch out how !!!
Rgds

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After doubling your stack? Seems too risky. There'll be a lot of losses since you can't avoid bad beats, coolers etc and you'll end up going broke. But I see point in it if you are a really crushing those limits and you'll go down in stakes if you lose 1 buy-in.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To have this be successful you would have to run very well.

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems too risky. But I see point in it if you are a really crushing those limits and you'll go down in stakes if you lose 1 buy-in.

This is really risky, but all I can lose is just a buy-in for nl2. I think that I will soon try this idea, but I do not want to rise above nl100. I hope the gods of poker will be good to me. :)