What do you think about bluff "Miss Finland Sara Chafak" ?

MilosNCAA

MilosNCAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys...i need your opinion about bluff Sara Chafak on Ronnie Bardah(professional player and member of Team Ivey). Do you think that it was just luck or she is a good poker player?

I think that Bardah in that hand was confused, he really does not know anything about her, her poker knowledge and her poker style...Maybe he would call All in against professional poker player, what do you think?

iflylight

iflylight

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i probably would have folded seeing as he knew nothing about her and it was the very first hand so he though it was impossible to be bluffing

MilosNCAA

MilosNCAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmmm

i probably would have folded seeing as he knew nothing about her and it was the very first hand so he though it was impossible to be bluffing
He had three of a kind and he is so scared...i am friend with Bardah, but that play is so bad...

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth not think sara have much knowledge of poker can your ignorance led to a strateggy that she does not know.

A

alexgl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good bluff! I think she just got lucky =) Who does not know - here is the link to the news. Sorry, the news in Russian. pokerdiamond.ru/miss-finlyandii-zablefovala-bardu.html

MilosNCAA

MilosNCAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
link...

A good bluff! I think she just got lucky =) Who does not know - here is the link to the news. Sorry, the news in Russian. pokerdiamond.ru/miss-finlyandii-zablefovala-bardu.html
Sorry, but i don't know Russian language.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a very epic.I think in this case worked feminine charms.Still, this is Miss finland and she damn beautiful.By the way it seemed to me that it is something similar to Jessica Alba :love:

MilosNCAA

MilosNCAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm..

It was a very epic.I think in this case worked feminine charms.Still, this is Miss Finland and she damn beautiful.By the way it seemed to me that it is something similar to Jessica Alba :love:
Do you think she won that hand because of beauty? :D And yeah...she is so perfect...

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think she won that hand because of beauty? :D And yeah...she is so perfect...

Not quite,but partly yes.I had not noticed in her game special skill.Bluff good, yes, but I think Ronnie was not thinking about poker in this moment.And I in his place would have been too difficult to play against this opponent

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Is it just me or does this translate to Spanish for anyone else?

The article doesn't give much detail anyway.

It is quite difficult to decide whether the trip is good here.
What looks like a pair of queens on the flop suddenly looks more like a set of queens for a full house with the river shove.
Very strange play for an A2. Either very well planned and played or just strange play, we would need to see more from this player to decide.

josipjosip

josipjosip

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys...i need your opinion about bluff Sara Chafak on Ronnie Bardah(professional player and member of Team Ivey). Do you think that it was just luck or she is a good poker player?

I think that Bardah in that hand was confused, he really does not know anything about her, her poker knowledge and her poker style...Maybe he would call All in against professional poker player, what do you think?

Great bluff she can be proud. But i woud newer fold it

zveri666

zveri666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was the best episode of season 1 shark cage and i loved it. However, i think that was a bad fold, especially since he knew she was a big amateur.

MilosNCAA

MilosNCAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it just me or does this translate to Spanish for anyone else?

The article doesn't give much detail anyway.

It is quite difficult to decide whether the trip is good here.
What looks like a pair of queens on the flop suddenly looks more like a set of queens for a full house with the river shove.
Very strange play for an A2. Either very well planned and played or just strange play, we would need to see more from this player to decide.
Yeah, difficult to understand...

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
simply I take the time to make a bluff, many players do but think they know at what point do, I do almost always goes wrong, lol

adamchikas

adamchikas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, she just hadn't anything to lose. She knew she wouldn't win it all and have that 1M, she simply never gave a shit. Anyone knows what are her results on your, i think she has been to bahamas this year. And does any of you find her hot? A little overrated imho.

G

Geldi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the game you have to be confident in yourself and even your bluff will take place :). Although very silly entered Ronnie Bard with three fours. This Gowar that man is not sure of himself. I would not say that Sarah Shafak knew that Ronnie Bard has four she just bluffing :)
Here video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCO0c7fJ1pQ

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He didnt get any read , talking all this stuff to her and she just didnt stop smiling at him , i dont think he could make the right decision he was completely hypnotized my her beauty ! :D

Krabbeltje

Krabbeltje

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought at first it's a bad bluff and Ronnie definitely should have called it but now, seeing it for second time, doubts creep in lol! She could be raising a Q I guess (don't think it would be QQ though) on the flop. It could be 5s, which is also in Ronnie's mind, or something like A4 suited which both could be limping hands in the perceived range she plays. But even then the guy does have trips...im definitely undecided bout this lol