What do you thing of badugi and 2 7 single draw.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, these two types of games i like very much, but there are no freerolls with this type of games.What do you think, would you like to play freerolls with this type of games?

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
27 Single draw is my favorite game but i dont think a freeroll is necessary, more people playing those games is.

H

Haemophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not a fan of badugi but i like both single and triple draw 2-7 they are fun games not something i necessarily play to win money but good for a laugh

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like both games (though I've had very little opportunity to actually play badugi).

As to whether it needs more freerolls though... meh I don't think so. I could see a heap of people registering just because it's a freeroll, without actually knowing how to play the game, which could make it super-tedious

D

DUSTIN BRYAN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love these games, unfortunately they don't have either of them on WPN

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Badugi is the nuts. Played a ton of it on full tilt then on merge when merge was the only option.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love both, they don't have many freerolls on the sites but sometimes we run events here that include mixed games.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like razz or stud and if it is true there are few free about those styles of play

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, that this is just 2 great games, but for sure not so much people like this kind of games. And of course, it,s too hard to find any freerolls for this games, because most of the people like to play holdem.

A

amine duc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont know how play this game :confused:

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both are really nice games i played alot of both. But i don't think i would play freerolls for them since prodably a freeroll for a different game than hold'em would have a top prize of about $1 [emoji23][emoji23] these games are better If they have a buy-in in my opinion since they are not so popular.

ruswolfhound

ruswolfhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Badugi I really like, an interesting and unique game. I would like to play more often