What to do with clueless players?

M

marksondias

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
guys, lately I'm picking up tables with two or three players who are very clueless, give all in with marginal hands and sometimes spoil the game itself, what to do with these types of players? The annoying thing is that they often hit their game, then it gets complicated to play like this ...

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
guys, lately I'm picking up tables with two or three players who are very clueless, give all in with marginal hands and sometimes spoil the game itself, what to do with these types of players? The annoying thing is that they often hit their game, then it gets complicated to play like this ...

Sometimes I can be one of those clueless players.
I won't tell you how to play against me :)
Good luck on the felt.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
You will have to make a better hand! If you want, of course.

:)

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually the clueless players are exploitable. You have to pick up on how they are playing and adjust accordingly. They may get lucky against you but you should be able to bust them more often.

JimboAAkimbo

JimboAAkimbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Patience is the key. Never forget, these types of players you speak of are our bread & butter. Be grateful they exist to build your chipstack/bankroll Make them feel welcome...to lure them into giving more chips away...and have fun doing it.

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

u wait for ur hand to be good....:)).....what do u want to do..

Gamebreakr25

Gamebreakr25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I like clueless players at my table !!! I feel like the best way to play against a wreckless or aggressive player is to trap them. Be patient and trap them into playing a hand against you when you have a monster hand. Then you can stack them. Have a good day :cool: