What is Your Longest Poker Streak?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in this phase can not win anything in the poker over four months, whenever I am to enter the area of ​​the awards and meet someone with a hell of a hand and get me out of the game.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm never in a total losing streak. There's always some small (tiny) win to counter the big losses.

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess i've went two weeks without a win at times. Usually it's because of my idgas attitude that does me in though

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If in terms of cardchat tournaments then it must be way way too long :D

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, fortunately there are many freerolls to play ,so there is always some money to win.I hope your bad luck will end soon.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unbeaten? I keep loosing already for many months. For sure sometimes i can win a bit in the freerolls, but anyway all that situation is disappointing.
If you can, try to play some live poker games. I think you will have better chances to win there.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest time without a win I had 3 weeks

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is always some small win over the bad period. You should always keep in mind to do wise bankroll management so never fall down to zero. Of course last one is never followed by me :).

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was having a bad run no cashes at all for a fortnight so told everyone if I went another fortnight without any cashes I would pack it in.Then I came 2nd in a tournament and I wonder if I would have stopped playing although I doubt it.:):):)

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Previously I could be 2 or 3 months in a negative streak but as I spend more time studying and playing that translates into 2 to 3 weeks, but everything took a great effort.

Unless you lower your arms, the results are long-term, more triumphs will come and you are improving your game.
ahead

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm never in a total losing streak. There's always some small (tiny) win to counter the big losses.

This. I think it incredibly important to cash, period.

If all else fails and I have the time, I will enter for example an ACR free roll on demand. The chances are I will cash and even if that only amounts to a few cents, it is also an uptick in the win/cash column. Whether self-kidology or not it relaxes me to know I have made the money, and helps me maintain an even keel.

People frequently say this type of low level free roll is not worth their time, which is their prerogative. However, as I have noted before, look at any top pros stats and you will find mind-boggling number of cashes. These are mostly not top three placings in the Sunday millions but daily grinds.

Frequently on the forums I read it is pointless to min cash, you must risk it all for the top few places and the large payouts. Yes, from one view a good idea. but it has to be tempered with a drive to cash regularly, and a min cash should be appreciated for what it is - a gain.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is the biggest unbeaten poker time you've ever been?

The biggest unbeaten poker time I’ve had is about a week. Couldn’t get my mind together after a big loss, and had to change my strategy to begin to win again.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In such cases, a break always helps me. A break saves my money and prevents disappointment.