Planning your optimal poker schedule.

emanuelorteg

emanuelorteg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:ciao: Hello CC

Do you have a schedule that makes it easy for you or you feel more comfortable playing poker? Does it have to do with any superstition? have a great day :ciao::wavey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... for me it is in the afternoons after dinner ... I have no doubt ... I feel more relaxed and ready to play ... since I have finished all my duties for the day ... so I enjoy more of the game....!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
As for poker, I do not have a schedule that I follow. I just play when I have free time. Usually in the evenings, at night or on weekends.
Good luck.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
As for poker, I do not have a schedule that I follow. I just play when I have free time. Usually in the evenings, at night or on weekends.
Good luck.

Same. I can play whenever though. I like to joke that if you were to barge into my bedroom at 4 in the morning, I'd probably jump out of bed if you wanted to play poker :p

There are no superstitions I have about time, but I think most people play better poker when they are more relaxed or focused and that may be at different times of the day (or night) for different people - it is usually just whenever you have free time.

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have any schedule (maybe because I am not a professional player :D) I play when I want to, I also look at availible tournaments in lobby. My favourite are PKOs, so if I see one with not too big buyin starting soon I am playing it

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After lunch, usually because I'm off, I woke up relaxed, did what I had to do and was mentally able to spend hours playing haha

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afternoon on the weekends is when I'll work in a SnG. When most relaxed and available.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play already having eaten, with water nearby, playlist ready, and feel rested and eager to play, with this I always feel ready to play:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In the evening when it is quiet and I know that nothing can bother me.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
It is difficult for such an international poker site to please everyone on the tournament schedule. So I have to adapt my games to PS graphics. All of my games are approaching 12 at night, which is very sad considering that I have to play at least 5-7 hours.

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my country i start my games at 08:00 hrs and go until 7:30 pm at the most because this time my wife is already at home and she doesn’t like me to play until later so i think about it since i already spent all day playing.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t have any schedule for playing poker and I don’t have any superstitions. I just play when I have free time and a good mood.

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I like playing after the kiddos go to sleep. I am done my work for the day and can concentrate on playing. Kinda sucks that none of the free rolls are at that time where we are! Lol

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone chooses for himself a schedule that is convenient for himself.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost all day, but with mandatory breaks, unfortunately for my time zone, important games start around midnight and then I have to stay up at night, probably this is the only minus for me.:)

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally I play 4 tables in the morning and 6 in the afternoon.. but I've been playing SnG only .. it's quite easy for you to manage your time in sit n goes's. I do this cuz to me it seems way less stressful and tiring than a session playing 10 tables at a time... In time I want to increase the number of tables I play a day, but till then this way is been working pretty well for me

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best schedule everyone chooses what to play.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play tournaments and I really don't have a schedule because most tournaments start in the evening and that's when I usually play poker.Also,most freerolls that I like to play start in the evening as well.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Do you have a schedule that makes it easy for you or you feel more comfortable playing poker? Does it have to do with any superstition? have a great day :ciao::wavey:
The best schedule depends on each country, for example in mine. the afternoons are excellent to play Poker, the most important tournaments take place at that time and one has been finishing them - if you do well - at night, and when it's bedtime.:ciao:

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
The best results ive had in poker had been playing at midnight, finishing the tournament about 6 am or even 9 am.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

all times are good for playing poker, just stop playing poker when i'm going to do something else, this for me who want to make poker a way to make money. so my job is to play poker!

:wavey::wavey::wavey: and good week !