Started seriously 1 month ago, currently 19 years old

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started playing 7 card stud in the reading room at university instead of going to class (mid 70s). Started to take it seriously after seeing poker on TV...WPT, EPT, wsop.

S

StarsLuckyAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My view is that, on the one hand, poker should be taught when your mind functioning at optimal parameters, ie from 16-18 up. On the other hand, I think you have to have some skills to start playing poker. First, the "guessing" opponents, who hold cards! Approximate! Secondly, it's good to learn PATIENCE, AND ATTENTION THAT SAY WHEN instinctively: NOW, THESE cards YOU GO TO "WAR" AND PLAY! Good luck guys!

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think i was around 16, played dealers choice for change! black jack. texas holdem, 5 and 7 card stud, 7 card no peak and more..

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to play in 16 years(beginning with a fish play)

A

Agent Folder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was about 26 years old when I started playing texas holdem on facebook. I like it. It is so unpredictable game. For training your mind :D

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
11 years @ 32 lost £50 in a cash game in 5 mins hit reality pretty fash :) so much to learn :)

Legion

Legion

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aged 11 started playing with my uncle. Old goat! Loved card games poker, rummy, gin - the drink and the game! And some indian card games as well.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing quite late - at age 25. Immediately on the mobile phone. :)

fantata666

fantata666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know how long but it was pretty long oshte when I was a kid, not that I have not yet played with a lot of tournaments come and experience :)

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i started at the age of 16 haha playing with my friends only for some cents :D

L

LuciaMendez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Around 16 years old

Around 16 years old

S

SNOOPIDAO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At what age did you start playing poker? And at what age did you start taking poker serious(or whatever highest level you think is serious)?

I started playing poker at age 20 and in 2016 I took poker more seriously:)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At what age did you start playing poker? And at what age did you start taking poker serious(or whatever highest level you think is serious)?
Started at 14,,,but didnt take it serios till 10-20yrs old:)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sry,,19-20yrs old

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started playing poker last year, at age 33, I was interested in poker because the sport here in brazil is still recent, and since I started playing with friends I take it seriously and keep studying and training every day to become a professional.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started playing about 4-5 years ago, I'm 33 now, wish I started a lot earlier, I only started paying attention when it was showing more frequently on tv. For a long time in the USA it was a small niche market to get tv time, gets a bad rep, but I think that had changed

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker at the age of 14-15. But I did not play all the time. Sometimes with friends at a very low price. Online poker is not a bad level reached a few years ago. I think that I need to learn more. First of all, fix them discipline in bankroll management.

AceSticker

AceSticker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i started watching my dad have weekly cash games at 6 years old and started playing myself at 12 years old.