Welcome Poker Pro Jeff Gross to CardsChat!

Jeff Gross

Jeff Gross

CardsChat Pro/Twitch Partnered Streamer
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Jeff to Cardschat
I look forward to your insights into the game we all love
Happy Birthday and good luck today
Thank you so much! Plan is to stream more often, please let me know your Twitch username if you have one so I can connect CC name w/ Twitch username!

Jeff Gross

Jeff Gross

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont follow on twitch. Why you ask this?
so when members of CC are watching on Twitch I can get familiar w/ the username on both! All good if you don't use twitch, I will be here in the forums as well!

Jeff Gross

Jeff Gross

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are so excited to announce that Jeff Gross has joined CardsChat as a pro for the site!

Jeff is a PokerStars Pro and is well know in the industry. He started playing poker when attending a soccer camp and was immediately hooked on our favorite hobby. He found it to be a great way to earn money while playing soccer on a busy schedule.

Fun Fact - after college his best friend and roommate was none other than Olympic swimming champion Michael Phelps!

Eventually Jeff began playing poker professionally and has over $3 million in live tournament cashes and over $1.3 million in online winnings!

Jeff will be starting an AMA thread in CardsChat soon and will be happy to answer your questions!

You can find him streaming frequently on Twitch - I watched him last night and he is amazing - as well as quite personable. He tries to engage with his viewers as much as possible and does fun giveaways. Here is the link to his Twitch:

JeffGrossPoker Twitch

This is a link to his YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/jeffgrosspoker

This is his website:

JeffGrossPoker

Please join me in welcoming Jeff to CardsChat - and wish him a Happy Birthday today!
Thanks again Debi for such a warm welcome! I look fwd to getting to know the members on CC! I am asking if they can let me know their Twitch usernames (if they have one) so I can connect the 2! Thanks again, getting caught up on this very welcoming thread!

H

hermaeris

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Jeff! I went to your homepage and read your bio - very interesting steps in your life!
It was nice to read that you honor a healthy lifestyle, which is not the first thing that comes to your mind when thinking of a poker player. I guess it helps you stay clear and focussed when going into those extra long (and per se unhealthy) poker sessions ...

I hope you don't think it inappropriate, but I noticed that there is a sentence in your bio that maybe should be updated: "I am determined to capture a WSOP and a WPT title and I believe it is coming in 2017."

Jeff Gross

Jeff Gross

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Jeff to Cardschat
I look forward to your insights into the game we all love
Happy Birthday and good luck today
Thank you so much! Looking forward to discussions & many threads on CC!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks again Debi for such a warm welcome! I look fwd to getting to know the members on CC! I am asking if they can let me know their Twitch usernames (if they have one) so I can connect the 2! Thanks again, getting caught up on this very welcoming thread!

Twitch username - shellsxx

I don't often join in with ongoing chat, but will watch and listen with interest. :)

Jeff Gross

Jeff Gross

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Jeff, It must like be all your birthday's coming at once, joining us, looking forward to seeing you in action. :top:
:) Yes! Thank you & let's improve together on this great game of Poker!

Jeff Gross

Jeff Gross

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy,Happy Jeff!! :eating: We are truly humbled and thankful to have you here at Cardschat,,,looking forward to picking your brain. ;)
Yes! Let me know if you have any specific questions!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Jeff,

Its fantastic to have your input on Cardschat so thank you.

I currently follow Lex and Subscribe to James Mackenzie on Twitch, I will look you up on Twitch, what is your broadcasting schedule on there?
My question is - what is your back story on poker? How did you start out in the very beginning and what help (if any) did you get to make it as a pro?

Regards ( a future subscriber) Pirateglenn

T

Tom Diederich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. All i am new to this forum and I do not exactly know bis it s been working. Could you please help me out??:):)

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sweet, a new mind to pick. Good to have you here

Jeff Gross

Jeff Gross

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard for Jeff couple years ago,my friend was follow them on Twitter and twich and he recommended me to follow him.
Welcome Jeff !
thank you! great to be here

Jeff Gross

Jeff Gross

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy birthday and welcome at Cardschat!
Have fun here and a great birthday party there!
Thank you so much! That 1K WCOOP Final Table was a nice Bday gift!