Welcome Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier to CardsChat!

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WELCOME to Cardschat Katie and Collin ... I am looking forward to learning from your experiences and getting to know both of ya'll better.

My best regards to you both. Namaste

Wally

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WELCOME to Cardschat Katie and Collin ... I am looking forward to learning from your experiences and getting to know both of ya'll better.

My best regards to you both. Namaste

Wally

Thanks very much, Bullish and happy new year!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Welcome Katie and Collin....Now I'm learning, just knowing that you are here, I already feel better

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, how are you?
I have a question about sit go.
They find it interesting to play a 10 sit go average of $ 1.00 with a short time of just one day a week with 40% ITM.
I start with $ 10.00 to get to $ 100.00 on this average how long?

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks cwdignus!

Alaercio, It would take a long time only playing one game a week. Assuming your 40% ITM (nice work on that!) translates to around 5% ROI, you'll make $0.05 per game and would need to play 1800 games to turn $10 into $100. You would probably want to increase buyin, volume, and/or table count to help you reach this goal.

Also feel free to check out and post in our AMA here!

zikeq

zikeq

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, thats awesome. Just to invest time to help us!!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Aw thanks very much! Hope you like the AMA thread too :)

Yes, thank you! Had an interesting read and asked a somewhat inane question (unrelated to SNG's) that had been pestering me for a while, haha.

When the decision was made to turn my love for poker into something more, the tournament path seemed the most enchanting. So thus far the focus has almost exclusively been on MTT strategy. This was perhaps a rather naive and deluded choice, haha, but it's not over yet!

Will certainly be looking for SNG & cash strats soon, thanks again!

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the decision was made to turn my love for poker into something more, the tournament path seemed the most enchanting.

I love the way you phrased this! The same is completely true for me though I’ve never managed to say it with such eloquence! :)

Best of luck at the tables!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I love the way you phrased this! The same is completely true for me though I’ve never managed to say it with such eloquence! :)

Best of luck at the tables!

Well Katie, you overlooking the overcooked loquacious word salad heavily garnished with punctuation sprinkles is most appreciated!

Which aspect is also true for you sorry, the tournament lure or something else? If so did that change?

P.S. Thanks for the luck, will be needing that for storm in 30...

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well Katie, you overlooking the overcooked loquacious word salad heavily garnished with punctuation sprinkles is most appreciated!

Which aspect is also true for you sorry, the tournament lure or something else? If so did that change?

P.S. Thanks for the luck, will be needing that for storm in 30...

Hahah you’re too modest [emoji4]

The tournament lure definitely—I’ve always vastly preferred it to cash. I’m a pretty competitive person and winning a big pot in cash is just never as exciting to me as winning a tournament—even if it is for the same amount of money! Sometimes I wish I preferred cash as it would be easier to play in terms of being able to end a session reliably with short notice, but I will just always prefer tourneys!

Hope the Storm went awesome for you!

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi Katie and Collin. From all my humble hearts, I welcome you to our friendly, I will say even more, family forum-site CardsChat. I am extremely glad that you have joined our forum, and out take a direct part in creating and upbringing out of us the strongest poker players. Guys, I'm sorry to greet you very late. :p

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Katie and Collin. From all my humble hearts, I welcome you to our friendly, I will say even more, family forum-site CardsChat. I am extremely glad that you have joined our forum, and out take a direct part in creating and upbringing out of us the strongest poker players. Guys, I'm sorry to greet you very late. :p

Thanks very much for your warm welcome! I really love how incredibly friendly CardsChat members are :)

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Bravo, winning a lot of money in Sit N Go is cool. I want it too😆

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Collin and Katie!

I’m happy to have more players on our team.

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Katie and Collin i hope to learn from both strategy

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Katie and Collin i hope to learn from both strategy

Thank you and I hope the strategy advice through our videos and AMA over in tournament poker are helpful to you! :)

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice!! I wanna learn with these guys

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uau! Welcome guys. I wanna learn with you.
It is good to have some experienced guys hier