WCOOP 2018

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I participated in one of the wcoop events which had 100k guaranteed and although I did not manage to enter the prizes, the luck and the cards were not on my side because it was a good experience and I hope to participate in other WCOOP tournaments. And you have already participated as their experiences have been?:D;)

T

Top Top

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played just a flight to WCOOP-1-B 250k with 2.20$ and I am waiting for the 2nd Flight which will be on 16th September if it was not because my weak and slim bankroll I would participate in All WCOOP Events but that needs a 35k bankroll

Nelly404

Nelly404

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also failed in the first round because I could not find the right playing style. The problem is that the playing style of different games are very different, I mean, for example, the difference between a freeroll game and CC game or the difference between a Sunday Storm and a Big game. Next time, maybe.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also participated in the WCOOP 2018 tournaments and did not get into the prizes, but I'll try to play more in such tournaments and maybe my luck will be on my side and I'll get to the prizes!

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately I haven't participated in any of these tournaments yet, but I'll definitely participate in the future! For now I'm just following on the tables some players like 'Isildur1', 'theNERDguy' and 'Pessagno'.

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately I haven't participated in any of these tournaments yet, but I'll definitely participate in the future! For now I'm just following on the tables some players like 'Isildur1', 'theNERDguy' and 'Pessagno'.

Isildur is still grinding online? :eek: He was a beast back in the day.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll try a satellite to play one this month .. just this, because I do not want to compromise my Bankroll .. this out of my money level playing these tournaments .. I'm playing buy in of 0.25 / 0.50 .. who knows next year, I can play them, with my head calm without worrying that I need to stay in ITM at least, this will disrupt the game because it will always play thinking about the buy in that I made ,,, Good game for those who will play. then share the results here with ..

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Isildur is still grinding online? :eek: He was a beast back in the day.

Yes, right now as I write this message to you, he's playing!

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, right now as I write this message to you, he's playing!

:eek::eek::eek:

Isildur1 and LLinusLLove playing at the same table. Thank you! I am watching now.

EDIT:
EMKNjrN.png

Such a sick graph.

Last edited: