Want to Know What kind of Player You Are?

TexasPokerStar

TexasPokerStar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Who knows you might be a Shark, Fish, or a mouse... but knowing what you are can also help identify your game problems in order to make you a better player...

you can also find out what other players at your table are... in order to know how to deal with them....

simply go to: pokerlistings.com

and scroll down to online poker PLAYER SEARCH

type in your username, or the player you want to learn more about....

and it will display your STRENGTHS, WEAKNESS, ADVICE, and PRE-FLOP TENDENCY.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site uses poker edge/crusher for its tracking and edge/crusher is banned by most sites.

U

Ummagumma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"You are a Mouse (Tight-Passive/Passive)" Unfortunately i'm not surprised. I'm always told i never play aggressive enough and yet i still play passively lol Good news for you all but bad news for me :D Oh well...

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your aggressive play makes the table fear you. Most top poker professionals are bombs.
^^
for KingCurtis67 on stars ...then...on FT as Chipa Jones I'm....

You are a Rock (Tight-Passive/Aggressive). People hardly notice you're at the table because you play so few hands.

weird imo i play same at both

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your aggressive play makes the table fear you. Most top poker professionals are bombs.

Hmmmmm..........

---

douglassf

douglassf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im warning but I Can't see an explanation about, who can?

Tks

J

jokerjay311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont read into what those sites say really. i play differently at different times. if im at a tight table ill play more hands and be more aggressive then usual. but i mostly come across tables where the other players are very aggressive and play a lot of pots no matter what the raise is or how bad of position they are in. so in most cases i like to let others dictate the action, it somes helps diguise the strength of my hands and leads to winning huge pots.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also a "bomb" apparently.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know how much I really believe that website, it has to be random generated on how much cash you've made or something.

Has nothing to do with how much cash you've won. It actually tracks all hands you've ever played online and all stats. Playing-styles are based upon stats. ie. VP$IP, Preflop Agg., showdown%wins, etc. etc.
The 'free' version however can be somewhat misleading as the results are not filtered (ie. could be sayin' you're a loose bomb but could be cuz large percentage of your hands bein' played on short-handed tables),.. BUT purchased version very accurate.
Fortunately I'm a shark. ha ha ha,.. but my "elbow is 'not' getting sore from raking all the pots in".

You could also have your playing stats. emailed to yourself to get a general idea of where you may have some leaks in your game.
At higher buy-ins, winning style seems to be BOMB (TAG) or Tight BOMB, or Shark (all pretty similiar),.. in micro buy-ins.. alot more (LAG) 'Loose BOMB' players final tabling it (prob. cuz so many more loose players percentage-wise in those tourneys). 'Red Fish' or 'Tight Red Fish' (Agg/pass) also seems to do okay,... but 'Loose Green Fish' (loose pass/pass) and 'Loose Calling station' rarely makes it to final tables (thank the poker gods for that one,... or maybe just common sense?).
Most popular playing style in cheapo ring games... 'Caution sign' (pass/agg)... limping into numerous pots, bettin' out when they finally hit real strong.... pretty obv. and pretty crap. (was on a cheapo ring game last night.. for hell of I check them all out... table was 80% Loose Pass/Agg.... I was outta there... pfff.. worst games I've ever been on period... you get dicky-doo limpin utg with QQ.. 5 callers and button calls as well with AA or AK.... pfff... terrible games)

talkpkr2me

talkpkr2me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine had me spot on...:( ... But I decided to put in a couple names that I KNOW are excellent online players and who consistently win big money at the tables,2 of which the past 3 years have won seats and played in the wsop...and it was waaaay off on them so I don't take much for its accuracy.

davejs1671@yahoo.com

davejs1671@yahoo.com

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question about sites of this type and how they evaluate players. I know that most of these sites do collect stats on players for Omaha and Holdem but my question is does it also include Razz, Budagi, and other lowball game stats or does it differentiate between the games and only collect stats on certain games? If not and you are a player of those games ( I am) does it then give a false account of a players true stats?

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I b mouse. So i went and tried to change my style and become more aggressive. That was fifteen dollars shot to hell.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im a shark on full tilt on my old name (jewboy07)

and i dont have many games played as EmptyTheClip07 (my new name) but im a bomb

is this like cash games or what?

icecold24k

icecold24k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It says I am a rock. Tight passive/Agressive. Is this a good thing?

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it had me figured out. A Rock

• Strengths

Patience and discipline. You never get far out of line. You're aggressive post-flop and bet your hands for value. You make most of your profit against calling stations and fish.
  • Weaknesses

You're not aggressive enough pre-flop. By only raising with elite hands you give away too much information. A good player can easily put you on a hand. You're too predictable. Aggressive players will repeatedly steal pots from you.

C

custo80

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red Fish :(

Pokerlistings.com must be rigged lol

Can someone make me a shark plzzzzzz

TheNoob

TheNoob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Player Report, all games

:bird:

Oh, that's rich.

The only thing that people fear when playing me is that I'll leave the table.

W

Woodyspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is crazy. They have me playing the opposite of what i actually am. NUTS

M

meade111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
red fish

So, i am a red fish. Happens to be the name of a recently closed restaurant here in Boulder. Not good. Tonight i vow to play few hands and to go crazy post flop. no more drawiing out on me!

JaBone30

JaBone30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crazy post I'm goin to try this and see what it says I am thanks.