W .S.O.P satellite stories number

D

drew62

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First let me say that I can afford the
10.000 entry fee. I guess for me personally ,I'm not sure I can justify that amount of money,given how large the field is. I think I would say
Play 3 or 4 smaller events and a smaller field.
However, the Rio always runs all sorts of satellites for less a tenth of the cost. Now thats something I've
giving a try.so, here are my three
BAD LUCK stories...from the Rio.:(

D

drew62

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SATELLITE SADNESS AT THE Rio

So..the first satellite I played at the
RIO was 2005 and It was a 250.00 buy in. I dont recall how many entries there were. There were ten
Players at the table. We were playing about 10 minutes. My cards
Get deal and have pocket Aces. One guy Calls I raise the BB re raises I otherGuy folds ,comes back to me
I shove .She calls and couldn't flip her pocket Queens over fast enough.
ACES VS QUEENS, flop comes nothing,turns nothing I wasn't exactly counting my chips ,but I was feeling pretty good. And then there's
The Queen on river. Boom done.
Oh well...:confused:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not tell you what is happening in live tournaments, but I'm constantly in online poker, they knock me out of good tournaments, and in small, not expensive tournaments, the card plays fine and I get into the prize zone and that I win, try to play carefully and not get into bad shots, this poker game is unpredictable, I had it in the game that I came in for one tournament for 5 hours five times - AA and I won a good amount of chips - and for the sixth time I got AA and I was knocked out with tournament the player had QQ and he came about at the QQQ !

Poker Tells