victory or not

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really want to ask you about your poker achievements, thanks to this wonderful chat. Your victories and the most significant successes, or, on the contrary, how long you can’t get into the prize places. Personally, I have hit pokerstars from 30 to 45 places many times and have never been to the final table .....:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2:

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a time for everything...all you get - just work on your game...

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Sorry but I do not mean to be rude or anything alike
But i cant give you this information
I´ll never know if i will meet you at any table and cant give you this advantage
See you playing
Rgds

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have many wins in freerolls. There is a low level so I have an advantage over other players. CardsChat Freeroll Club currently offers the best freerolls. You are in a good place. Good luck and see you at the tables ;-)

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Sorry but I do not mean to be rude or anything alike
But i cant give you this information
I´ll never know if i will meet you at any table and cant give you this advantage
See you playing
Rgds

Not trying to be rude too, by no means!
Are you kidding me? What chance do you think you will meet someone in low stakes in the late stage? lets say 1 to 10k (generous number tbh). Then let's say you in fact meet one another. What is the chance you will get exploited by your own strategy in the late stage when there are plenty (on balance of probabilities) of worse players to pick on?
Overall if you are giving up any equity i would say it is under 5 cents a game (again extremely generous) if you playing games up to $11.
Point i am making is that you dont give up any equity as probabilities are just too unlikely given field sizes.
Again not attacking, just trying to point out that we have nothing to worry about when we are talking about strategy here.
This rant could be absolute mess, dunno if anything of what i wrote makes sense.
Good Luck!

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really want to ask you about your poker achievements, thanks to this wonderful chat. Your victories and the most significant successes, or, on the contrary, how long you can’t get into the prize places. Personally, I have hit pokerstars from 30 to 45 places many times and have never been to the final table .....:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2:
I've had the happiness of playing at several final tables and I've won some, it's a wonderful feeling.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks to freerolls from our community, I was able to easily increase my bankroll. And I got to the final table many times.

veirge140

veirge140

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is everything brother
play every day and take you to lose the day will come back everything loss from you but be a loving player

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for one year and during this time I only got to the final table several times. Obviously, I still have very little experience, but I am working to improve my skills. And the Cardschat community is helping me a lot.