Very happy cardschat exists.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Unlike two-plus-two and other gambling forums where maybe poker is a part of the larger topics, I find cardschat has a real community rather than just a group of strangers posting as individuals. It has a society of sorts, a heirarchy with mods etc but also with more experienced members genuinely being respected and kind in return to the newer members (not all though but a**holes be errywyur y'know?)

I am very certain that the advice given here is not only more accurate but given in a much friendlier manner than any other poker forum on the Internet and thank CardsChat for being vigilant in fighting trolls and the like, even if one day they ban me, I will have definitely deserved it no doubt about it.

This is a great community, never ever give up on what you do.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unlike two-plus-two and other gambling forums where maybe poker is a part of the larger topics, I find cardschat has a real community rather than just a group of strangers posting as individuals. It has a society of sorts, a heirarchy with mods etc but also with more experienced members genuinely being respected and kind in return to the newer members (not all though but a**holes be errywyur y'know?)

I am very certain that the advice given here is not only more accurate but given in a much friendlier manner than any other poker forum on the Internet and thank CardsChat for being vigilant in fighting trolls and the like, even if one day they ban me, I will have definitely deserved it no doubt about it.

very good words, and I agree with you brother, there are many community and this is very good, and the first time I spend more time here in this community...

and I hope to remain active and continue to share that path of poker that sometimes leads to madness and nothing like a big family to support and advise you..
and excuse my bad English

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

and the more respect, the stronger this community and the better

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in this forum for a long time, surely you are correct in stating that this forum is different, here people are gradually getting to know each other and create a bond of friends, even if they are very distant, mutual respect must also be taken into account I consider that some cases of people are rude among them, this only has a base, monitoring and attention of administrators and moderators, so that you and I, like all other participants, certainly are in a community of friends, there is something better than is this?

MikeShayne

MikeShayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice post, Rational Madman. I would agree that CardsChat provides a level of civility and respect that most forums (and, maybe, society in general) are lacking.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to add that here fall a lot of necessary topics related to poker, which are very helping out and help not only play but also analyze your game!

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Cardschat community does a very good job for all poker players. In addition to simply promoting communication, it creates interesting and profitable events ...