The Venom

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anybody on the forum is thinking about playing The Venom on ACR or BC P, take
care. The play is continuous over five rounds, from the first game to the last; once you finish and qualify for the next round, it starts. So unless you have 11 or 12 hours to spare don't play.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In some tournaments, you can unregister. Then you will be given a ticket, and you can play at a convenient time for you.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Good piece of information for those who don't know it :) Happened to me too and I lost a chance because I didn't know it. The above member though is correct, you can unregister from some steps as you proceed. I left some weeks ago feedback in the ACR thread about this ''issue'' maybe you want to leave one too people!

Good Luck :)

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck in the actual tournament. It is SOOOOO difficult. The players generally know what you got.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tip friend, I'll be aware of this when I play it!

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely something to pay attention to when working through the steps.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree - The Venom is a long haul. I was able to successfully unregister from the automatic entry (luckily, there was a bit of a delay), then sign up for a tourney the next morning. I was not so lucky on all of them, though.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best freeroll's poker tournaments are definitely the Cardschat freerolls, but when I'm not playing them, in my opinion to train is The Venom, I play this tournament to try to win a great prize, but this is a consequence and a long and good game, but also this tournament serves as a way of learning because the players are high and their tournament structure is great.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After you get through the first 2 steps, you can unregister and keep your ticket to register later as long as step 3 doesn't start immediately.

Heathencore

Heathencore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
step 1 and step 2 are back to back play, then after that you can unregister as long as the tournament you just finished hasn't just filled up with the players from the tourney you just finished then the third will start automatically also.
I have been to step 4 three times and the first step 5 once, notice I said first step 5. if you open up each lobby to the next tourney then you will see that there are 2 step 5/5's why they did this I don't know but I won my step 5/5 seat which was a 200.00 buy in ticket only to find out that there was another 5/5 for 600.00 buy in that kind of upset me because I wasn't expecting it and it screwed with my and head and you will have to wait for these tournaments to fill up before you can start playing I waited 3 days on a step for to fill up. and to register and then wait and wait then I would unregister and try again the next day. just remember the farther you get along the tighter everyone plays so don't expect that AJos to hold up, most players don't even try to get in a pot unless they are holding a pocket pair. Good luck on the tables!